Are the upcoming Documentaries gonna restore the publics view of /ourgirl/ Amber?

Are the upcoming Documentaries gonna restore the publics view of /ourgirl/ Amber?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-05-25-at-1.03.25-PM-2000x900.png (552x925, 529.69K)

Attached: In The Fire.jpg (1080x1349, 218.76K)

just read that she will appeal, lawyers say she doesnt have the money to pay up lol

Mollusk got that covered

Turd in the bed

She will take it up to the supreme court.

reading that whitney letter in the other thread i don't think he's in her corner any more

I mean its good that Johnny won, but my god is it soo unsatisfying that she just wont admit the truth. And she really needs to do that before getting help for her metal illness.

good

>whitney letter
link to thread?

just fuckin aquaman pic one

This is easily fixed
Johnny just has to say "Admit you lied about everything and I'll forget about the 10 millions"

>"I wish I was home right now"
>" There must to be more to life than this"

More like she will take it up the ass to get the money to pay up.

This is a still picture and she still looks like an unbelievably bad actor

Dunno why Elaine is still fighting so hard for her even though she ruined her reputation forever.

Mollusk isn't simping for her anymore. He's got his own legal troubles to sort out now anyway. It's literally over for her unless she opens an OnlyFans.

thats kind of a bribe and makes johnny look bad

>blaming her lawyers
Its hard to defend a lie. They did alright with what they had. Hope they got payed.

pretty much this

Someone on her team has to come out and speak to the press in order to save face. So they really don't have a choice but to double down and stand by her. Especially if she's choosing to appeal.