NOOO THEY RUINED MY CHILDHOOD AGAIN

>NOOO THEY RUINED MY CHILDHOOD AGAIN
>ITS WORSE THAN TLJ

Why are anti TLJ shills like that

Attached: 4B56B5ED-E77F-4775-8E9E-15881B6387FE.jpg (1170x1234, 501.39K)

>No Jedi is terrible it ruined the originals
>No The Prequels are terrible they ruined the originals
>No The Sequels are terrible they ruined the originals
>No Rogue on is terrible it ruined the originals
>No Solo is terrible it ruined the originals
>No...well actually Madalorian is good
>No Boba Fett is terrible it ruined the originals and The Mandalorian
>No Obi Wan is terrible it ruined the originals
Maybe Star Wars is just kind of bad as a franchise bros? Obi Wan is bad but it's better than almost every other star wars content

remember when rian admitted the last jedi was shit

Attached: 121456435.jpg (776x836, 136.46K)

Anything made after the OT is shit.

I can’t wait until Waititi and Rian opens a different time portal were they delete the pt and ot from existence

Kill yourself.

Star wars has always been shit.

Attached: 1653240215080.jpg (640x640, 68.35K)

Rise of Skywalker is worse than TLJ by quite a bit.
TLJ's story and script are retarded but at least it wasn't edited and paced by someone who was mid-seizure.

Attached: 1653278457014.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

These studios keep doing this dumb shit, they unironically will probably have to worry about crazed fans kicking the down the doors.
Way too many old people in control of the money.

I think that TLJ is the best SW movie since empire but I can respect your opinion

spbp

My favourite part of disney apologism is when they blatantly try to lower the bar so their own shit passes, despite detailing their own product in the process

Obi-Wank Enobi

To be fair I turned off Rise like 15 minutes in, but I would have given it more of a chance if TLJ hadn't been such hot garbage. At a certain point you're just asking the mouse to piss in your face.

>Boba Fett
I forgot that even existed. I had to check sickchill, and it seems I downloaded it all. Emby says I watched it.
I remember not a single thing about it.

>Emby
When that works it’s great

I never made it through that movie but I made it through the third episode, just.

poor alec guinness doing every gymnastic sport in his grave knowing that his legacy, in comparison to his career and acting talent, is of the equivalent of an episode of a children's TV show

Are they trying reverse psychology now?
>This is the worst thing that ever existed, you have to see just how bad it is.

Well, it's just a pleb version of Dune after all...

Attached: 1445203188036.png (943x529, 547.72K)

I've been using it for like 5 yrs and never had a problem with it on my PCs. On my rpis, it occasionally shits the bed, but that's really kodi and not emby.

So it’s better than TLJ
holy shit need to watch it not gonna lie

Except Tinker Tailor was great

star wars is episodes 1-6
its not preschooler toonshit
its not preschooler cgi toonshit
its not gay faggot tv shit
its an epic sextology by genius auteur George Lucas.

I never understood the hate for it. It looks great, it's propulsive, the characters and performances have a real life to them. Some people just want action figures I guess.

>TLJ is the best SW movie since empire

>five minutes into the movie and Poe Dameron is doing a Yo Mama joke to the head of the First Order

I've come to the understanding that plebs don't watch movies to challenge themselves with unfamiliar scenarios and characters and predicaments...they literally pay money to see "lovable" characters act sassy, because its the way they wish they could act in real life. This is why the MCU is the biggest money-making franchise in human history.

Attached: 1473035197044.gif (245x390, 1.92M)

Just look at the current season of bcs, reddit loves brainless capeshit

>effortlessly mogs all other star wars content in shittiness
disney wars are so bland that they they aren't even as good at being shit

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 162.17K)

>bi Wan is bad but it's better than almost every other star wars content
holy retard

So was his role as the king in Cromwell. If you squint and look at it with the right eyes, Obi-wan is at war with Dumbledore and has James Bond on his side, but bitches him out and dismisses him halfway through.