Yup, it’s intellectually dishonest

Yup, it’s intellectually dishonest

Attached: 9049692D-AAA9-41FC-9731-981E06C4FEF6.jpg (1223x720, 284.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1kPW0pItzqqz
youtu.be/OeKj4Pw4vzU
youtu.be/HT-pgWIDLZY?t=28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are not, nor will you ever be, a woman.

How so?

my thoughts on the documentary 1 hour in
vocaroo.com/1kPW0pItzqqz

Yes the modern gender ideology cult is intellectually dishonest

>phoneposting iFaggot appletard is a tranny worshipper

Attached: alex-jones-smug-champagne-sip.jpg (465x311, 38.28K)

where can i watch this?

Just say "dishonest." "intellectually dishonest" doesn't mean anything and is just a middlebrow way of calling someone an asshole.

This doco is great. Watched it twice already.

Yes, sexuality must conform to some thousands years old jewish texts or else is automatically wrong, there is no way we have a better understanding of it now.
t. chudflake

Only real complaints are that he doesn’t interview enough women that are anti trans. Women need to see they’re not alone against this insanity. Also he totally skips over Magnus Hirschfeld.

youtu.be/OeKj4Pw4vzU

making shit up doesn't mean you have a better understanding of it

thanks friend

Least autistic swede.

And the people it targets are biologically dishonest. What's your point, Rabbi?

Sexuality is very simple, heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual. Everything else is either personality, personal preference or a disorder (most of asexuality)

You're right, it's called biology

thanks

All of what you listed bar heterosexuality is some disorder or personality issue

youtu.be/HT-pgWIDLZY?t=28

Attached: 1636334761049.png (800x600, 224.66K)

>asexuality
how is the absence of sexuality a sexuality, why even be part of the movement. self absorbed narcissists.

Would be a real shame if someone pointed out to the guys at Google DMCA department that video isn't about trains at all

Attached: 1651375268755.jpg (1024x1024, 123.85K)

Most asexuals either suffer from a libido disorder (depression, lack of libido brought on by antidepressants, extremely repressed sexuality brought on by prior abuse, etc.) or they're just regular people who need some special label to make themselves stand out.

Seriously, what even is demisexual? Oh, you need an emotional connection to feel a stronger sexual bond with someone? You mean like fucking everyone else?

The Masai woman said it best. You're a woman if you give birth. Cope away, racist.

wdym its the greatest historical documentation on railway systems that i've ever seen

Attached: 1624755459500.png (436x550, 652.03K)

i fully agree
sexism and misogyny cannot be real because theres no such thing as females.
thank god for the trans movement, thank god.

there cannot be sexism against women because gender is not real

I'm trans, btw

>post-menopausal women aren't women
>lesbians able to bear children but who never will aren't women
>barren women aren't women
>women who can get pregnant but can't birth a viable infant aren't women
yes yes, I know, you're about to give le ebin "yes, problem? :trollface:" response, but seriously, think for a minute
this is the original central problem with the definition in general: when TERFs started popping up, they all were using the
>trannies can't give birth, we are containers of the spiritual feminine, we can breed therefore we are women
line of thinking, but it's so obviously retarded that they didn't stick to it for long

also, imagine being a Any Forumstard and parroting some retard bushchimp because said uneducated bushchimp says what you want to hear
what does this say about how informed the ideas being pushed by the uneducated bushchimp faction are?

me too

Attached: 56120384_71 364370944_n.jpg (600x600, 60.55K)

Traits traditionally viewed as masculine in Western society include strength, courage, independence, leadership, and assertiveness.

raits such as nurturance, sensitivity, sweetness, supportiveness, gentleness, warmth, passivity, cooperativeness, expressiveness, modesty, humility, empathy, affection, tenderness, and being emotional, kind, helpful, devoted, and understanding have been cited as stereotypically feminine.

Chromosomes.
End of argument.

Attached: 1630291529126.png (1214x810, 688.41K)

i wish he wasnt so ugly