2000s

whats the best cartoon/anime/movie contents from the 2000s?

Attached: 1654133601448.png (520x385, 444.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QtMJO_iADEs
youtu.be/rrZBpTZmGfI
youtu.be/2eAbCgjHxow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Beavis.And.Butthead.Do.America.1996.1080p.BluRay.x265-RARBG-00001.jpg (1920x1080, 427.35K)

me too

Attached: Beavis.And.Butthead.Do.America.1996.1080p.BluRay.x265-RARBG-00005.jpg (1920x1080, 428.79K)

This thread once in a while is cool, but reposting it daily is an asshole maneuver. You're shitting up the board and I'd argue this thread is too broad and thus off topic.

Hopefully the janitors do what is needed.

>whats the best cartoon/anime/movie contents from the 2000s?

It's not even fucking close.

Attached: avatar-the-last-airbender.jpg (1332x1333, 301.33K)

i liked Dexter's Laboratory

im not the same guy, file name is probably different. i was impressed in the thread yesterday someone made this. its a better idea for a thread than another breaking bad/ sopranos/ stranger things/ starwars thread

Attached: schedule.jpg (5300x7431, 3.96M)

early mid 2000s was peak south park

yeah i remember they had great timing with some stuff. back then my friends were obsessed with WoW, like obsessed. And when that episode came out it was super funny to me because whil I didt play the game, my friends did the teamspeak thing and everything.

(maturing though i can admit i may have missed out not giving it a chance with them)

I'll tell you. Gimme a minute.

Best cartoon: none
Best anime: youtu.be/QtMJO_iADEs
Best movie: youtu.be/rrZBpTZmGfI

Attached: 1654101938160.webm (1080x1080, 2.86M)

I played it non-stop for about 8 months when I was at school and me and my friends would meet up during the holidays to play it all night. It was fun looking back and the same thing happened with us when that episode came out, it was hilarious.

didnt they also have a guitar hero episode? i feel like they did, and my same friends were obsessed with that also. it was like they had a direct feed into our childhood. i think the other big one that was entertaining was the episode with the ninja weapons, because of course my friends and i growing up thought that stuff was amazing also. just normal boy shit i guess.

yeah they did those too. I did have guitar hero but never got too into it. ninja one was funny just because, like you say, we tended to do retarded stuff and end up injuring one another. I remember splitting my friend's head open because he was throwing rocks at me so I launched a massive one back at him. good times.

yeah even though i moved i think every group of friends i had growing up did shit like that. its kind of funny how some things are common everywhere like that. i miss those times a lot.

around that same period where WoW was taking off, ninja gaiden (videogame franchise) and naruto were taking off, so every group of guys i met growing up either wanted or had those damn weapons. If they didnt own them they would make dumb crap out of pvc or foam and LARP.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh shes cute whagt anime is that

Johnny Bravo
Outlaw Star
The Matrix

Attached: 1576210399130.gif (220x220, 85.95K)

i'd fuck the shit out of young britney in her baby one more time outfit

>cartoon/anime
kys

2000s Cartoon? Venture Bros. and Megas XLR.

youtu.be/2eAbCgjHxow I guess it's not actually from the 00s but it's what I watched all the time

Been on a bit of a 2000s grind actually. Insomnia, samurai Champloo, Crank, Collateral, Troy, and Dude, where's my car are all pretty good imo

Based.

give me a quick run down on outlaw star. i have a short attention span but want to watch something.

i want to watch venture bros because i like what ive seen but im afraid i wont finish it because its long. I like the one where they parody the firestarter prodigy music video

Chinese space magicians and rag tag group of bounty hunters racing to obtain the ultimate treasure.