Chud bros they are into something, they think Rian was right

Chud bros they are into something, they think Rian was right

WE NEED TO FIX IT ASAP

Attached: 474F88DF-A7CD-4FA3-9339-CCD3EC83DC11.jpg (1170x1964, 1.05M)

>UHHH WE HIRED A BLACK CHICK SO YOU CAN’T POSSIBLY HATE THE 400TH STAR WARS CASHGRAB SHOW!!!

nobody said that

Star wars always fucking sucked
/trek/chad's, assemble

Same thing happened with Rose in TLJ, people called it shit so now they're deflecting by trying to say any negative reviewers are actually racists

Yeah Rian was right, most of them were bots

all that hate was cute and valid

>our serie is good because fuck racists
ok

No chud and now it gets fixed
Have fun watching Rians trilogy

I said it

I actually like the rose actress and think she is decently cute outside the movie and was a good raya. People hated how terrible of a character she was in star wars and how that entire subplot was horrible. Topple in the fact that her message makes no sense. Dont sacrifice yourself its not worth it as a laser beam in the background blows up her friends/ ten minutes later LUKE SACRIFICES HIMSELF.

Also the part where she throws a bitch fit about animals being used against their will to a literal slave child.

>AHHHHH ALL OF OUR -ISMS HAVE LOST THEIR POWER
>SAVE ME ROTTEN TOMATOES

Star Trek is 99% shit.
/lexx/perienced kinosseurs, assemble.

Attached: nedladdning.jpeg.jpg (290x174, 10.94K)

Star wars is for queers and women. Men bros, stop consuming media. Rape steal and murder
Check em

Uh based?

Attached: Phone's for you king.png (521x937, 224.08K)

I’m going to need a line to the based department right now

>release show
>its shit
>play race card

I got us King
Hello user?

Attached: Ceo of Based.jpg (1024x958, 66.42K)

"Chud" is still the weakest forced insult

>bait: the article

It's literally what they say

>review bombed
Based disneycopers

Honestly as far as new Star Wars goes, it is a good show, 7/10 so far. The vast majority of it is really well produced and looks really visually appealing. The pacing is fine. I agree the Leia chase scenes really didn't look good. I'll also agree that all scenes of kid Leia being a girl boss seem a little out of place. But I think some of the hate is undeserved. Reva isn't meant to be a particularly likeable character and I think that's why Moses Ingram is getting so much flak. Same thing happened to Lena Headey when she played Cirsei. She got a shit load of hate for portraying a total bitch character well.

Yes they did.