MIZO SHOBAI DREAM

I fucking loved this, why isnt it more popular? High ratings on IMDB as well

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-102323_IMDb.jpg (1080x1594, 966.59K)

I kept hoping that bitch Samantha would be killed. Instead they killed off one of the best characters.

I was kinda hoping that Sato would save his bro and shoot the Yakuza boss

Japanese cannot act.

Fuck off jew

Too much programming out there. I still haven't seen episode 2 of Tokyo vice yet

Me 2 m8

Great show but the ending of the first season doesn't conclude the story and I don't think there are plans for a second season at the moment. I'll be disappointed if they don't make another.

I hope you dont mean that bitch ass slav

i get the feeling samantha and pollina were meant to be the same character but they couldn't mesh together pollina being manipulated by a hostess man while also maintaining that she's a strong capable woman who needs no man

Audio editing in episode 1 was horrible. It's the only time I got so bothered by it that I stopped giving a shit about anything that happened and just dropped it.

I never had any issues with the audio.

Is season 2 greenlit yet?

She was hot and literally best girl

It's based on a book by a lying jew whose purpose in life is to bring "diversity" Japan. In other words, an enemy of humanity.

Because it's not very good.

Really? The redubbing of voice lines was horrible. There was a scene where Jake's superior was showing them how they write news and her voice just changed so abruptly in the middle of her explanation. Once I heard that, I kept hearing the same problem throughout and they didn't even bother trying to sync the audio at times making it look like an old dub of chinese kung fu movies.

Not status updates on season 2 yet, but I am not bothered.

Only saw episode 1 because Mann directed it. Was very well-made but the main character wasn’t interesting enough to make me continue

I also noticed this but honestly its a bit autistic to drop it cuz of it

I read the book years ago but haven't gotten around to watching the show yet. Can they even do a S2? Being store wise, I'll keep it spoiler free here, but his story of working for press has a real clear start, middle and end. Does the show only focus on one crime or something and not vice in general?

Season 1 ends with the Yakuza boss flying to America to get the liver transplant.