IT'S AFRAID!

IT'S AFRAID!

Attached: Untitled.png (639x884, 362.55K)

Can't we just enjoy fun movies without having to turn every single thing into a "HAHA MY SIDE IS WINNING" political bullshit?

I've already seen it twice and I'm going to see it again. And I love this movie partly because it's pro-America and anti-woke. So this journo is full of shit.

woke's goal is literally to make movies not fun, so, no. obviously.

>Makes a sexist joke
>Gets proven right minutes later

Twittersisters... not like this...

Attached: ZYVsuk9nrgmxSZCoqgf4dR.jpg (1280x720, 491.76K)

This journo is a retard. I hope Hollywood takes notes that we love anti-woke plane kino. No one wants to spend their free time going to the cinema and getting preached at

> Pro-American.
Shame about that. I'd probably watch it otherwise.

>"it's not a rebuke of woke culture"
>seethes in the last line that this film dares have majority white men in it
cope overdose

>This article will get more people to watch out movie!
Every single time. You should stop reading shit like this. These slimy marketers will do ANYTHING to get bums in the cinema.

I ignore them all, Any Forums is the only constant

It's actually true. Nobody likes it because it's "anti-woke" they like it because it's a fun movie.

Is it at least gay like the first one?

I mean, something can't be fun while being woke, so being anti-woke is the prerequesite to something having the potential to be fun. Obviously the term "anti-woke" in itself is kinda stupid, because it really just means "normal".

To me anti-woke is when something goes out of it's way to show that it isn't woke which then makes it just as preachy and annoying as the woke shit. Top Gun is great because it's just a movie. It's not trying to convince you of anything.

We're literally at war with these bolsheviks

What happened to based 4channel's support of Russia over Ukraine? An anti-NATO target in the snowy highlands? It's clearly Russian.

"going out of its way to show it isn't woke" litearlly means doing things like having the women be beautiful rather than ugly and having the men be masculine and not having every room be racemixed and other absolutely mundane stuff like that

evidence of that's literally right in front of your face, with maverick being labeled anti-woke for being, y'know, fun. because *fun* IS "anti-woke".

Hangman is the most based character in a movie in years

that's only schizos

no, anti-woke is just the absence of woke. It never was about preaching the opposite. There is no example of a modern movie that preaches the opposite of woke ideals, that kind of movie couldn't even get made in Hollywood these days.

>To me anti-woke is when something goes out of it's way to show that it isn't woke which then makes it just as preachy and annoying as the woke shit.
can you name 3 movies that do this?

Attached: 1626137417099.jpg (411x418, 43.3K)

>be the movie's antagonist
>be sexist
>be an asshole to everyone
>doesn't get proven wrong once
>come in the last minute to save the day
Yep, for me, it's Top Gun: Maverick

Attached: basedman.jpg (584x522, 27.77K)

>antagonist
did you also think Iceman was Top Gun's antagonist?

You actually just made up a boogeyman to get triggered over. Fence sitters are absolutely useless