Only 3 months until Rings of Power

Get hype ROPbros!

Attached: 20220602_164052.jpg (1500x1004, 368.08K)

Buy an ad

will she have the rumored nude scene?

Attached: 1632895637371.png (647x783, 234.66K)

Cautious optimism EXCITED cautiously optimistic restrained anticipation heard from the showrunners showrunners so knowledgeable Feeling very optimistic pretty excited genuinely excited showrunners passion and knowledge more confident showrunners competent hands

>attractive white women
I know I shouldn't fall for their tricks, I know it's going to be dogshit, but I do like cute white girls

>all white people poster
so they're going for the old bait and switch method?

I've been listening to an audiobook of the silmarillion and am convinced that the show can't be any more laughable than the source material.

Literally the opposite actually
They have shown all but one of their non-white characters so far but nothing from the Numenoreans (e.g Elendil, Isildur, Pharazon) or the likes of Celebrimbor, Cirdan and Durin III and whichever other book characters make it into s1

what are you talking about? the poster in op has none of the mutts in it but guaranteed these 2 will be obscure side characters when it comes to the actual show
pretty sure they've said the hobbit goblin is the main focus

what do girl elfs smell like?

mushrooms

Go fuck yourselves.

This is gonna be so __bad__ you guys

>pretty sure they've said the hobbit goblin is the main focus
What, no. The hobbits/harfoots are just a side act, they cant tie them into much of the main plot anyway. They are just in there for normies sake.
Anyway there isn't a single focus, Galadriel will likely get the most screentime but everything is split between a storyline for the elves/dwarves/numenoreans and also a regular human plotline in lands to the south, such as Harad

and crispy bacons?

whoops meant for

ok thanks amazon shill

is the chick on the left the same as the chick on the right

Yes, same character/actor

Attached: lord-of-the-rings-009.jpg (1600x1066, 297.08K)

i don't think that the girl on the left is the same armor class as the girl with elf ears

I haven't paid much attention to this, I thought the girl on the left with the big braid was young galadriel but now I see that is probably the girl in the middle.

Middle is Galadriel on an expedition to hunt down some of Melkors remaining servants
Left is her being a commander in Gil-galad's northern army
right is her chilling in Gil-galad's home (Lindon)

which part of the silmarillion are they basing it on

Dude, Every show now has to have at least 50% cast niggers, thats because the academy full of Kikes would only award nigger based shows....How did you niggers forget that Niggers like Jada Smith said the Oscars were " White washed"

Attached: AI.png (1000x1000, 739.49K)

Not much of it is Silmarillion, it's entirely a 2nd age story which isn't written about in much detail in any book (except a summary of the key events and characters).
It will be covering the events from the chapters 'Akallabeth' and 'Of the rings of power..'
There will be some 1st age prologue though, such as Galadriel and Finrod in Valinor and also a Dagor Bragollach flashback
Potentially more but that's what has been revealed so far.

Why no Blacks in the poster?

Attached: sexist racist.gif (245x245, 721.67K)