What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/hAnxb_5rV2U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he had sex

he moved to NYC.

Leftism ruins everything it touches

kike

Stopped editing videos and started doing long form podcasts. Simple as.

Just like every other eceleb he became indoctrinated in politics that he knows nothing about or has any substantive critiques on

Dropped the goofy memer facade and became the greasy jew he always was.

Trisha Paytass unironically

Moving to commiefornia and surrounding himself with libshits.
Joji was smart to distance himself from everyone in this circle. The only one who hasn't been fully fagified is maxmoefoe.

>e-celeb whop built a personality around being a carefree trickster out on the fringes who was above it all suddenly gets big and becomes neurotic and easily upset, thus losing all his original appeal

Many such cases

what do you mean, maxmoefoe is one søylent drink away from becoming a femboy

i kek'd when ethan had tim heidecker on and he barely contained his contempt for being reduced to go on H3 for publicity

name an eceleb who didn't turn into a flaming faggot
you can't

never liked him
I hope he gets a very painful cancer

I can't believe this guy got into politics. There is literally no person on the face of the planet whose opinion's on society I would care about less.

Attached: Ctck5kJWgAQpKc3.jpg (1106x1012, 73.96K)

He couldn't keep pretending to be Sam Hyde

Mormon* so, well ig they share about the same connotation

In short edited content you can hide being a piece of shit retard. Not the case for long form content

Got into politics but doesnt understand he is an idiot who shouldnt be doing politics. Its one thing to be a political commentator, its another to be god awful and stupid at it.

Sam Hyde

People paid attention to him.

> whop
ehm, isn't he a member of the tribe?

>fat jew
youtube.com/shorts/hAnxb_5rV2U

Attached: 1633985392423.png (1101x787, 476.15K)

All he did was react to other people's content. He was never good

I stopped watching after the shit that went down with the salad guy years ago. Salad guy was a retard and deserved the humiliation but watching Ethan having the tard he had made videos taking down on his podcast as his personal shit eating clown felt disgusting. A normal person would not degrade someone like this.

Yeah, but he's in a better place than iCuckkkz at the moment

since lardass trisha his audience has become fat friendless femcels with a very weird and obsessive parasocial relationship with a fucking podcast.

>start low effort podcast
>make easy money
>lose huge chunk of initial audience
>start other podcast with Trisha Paytas
>gain entirely new audience
>even with Trisha gone the new woke demographic is now the majority of viewership
>keep going deeper into cringe politics in order to pander to new crowd to keep raking in the cash
>now most of his initial fans hate him
>???
>profit

We grew up.