You know...

You know, when I first watched this series I thought Skylar was a major retarded whore bitch who ruined everything constantly. But upon rewatching, Skylar is almost more badass than Walt is, just in a different way.

Attached: 1636822038918.png (2141x1201, 1.39M)

Yeah I thought she was a huge bitch at first, but she wasn't so bad really

>Walt, what did that call mean?
What is she referring to here? I'm guessing it's implying walt called her on the way home to get packed and ready to go?

Why did he kill the dog?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 34.2K)

Season 3 Skyler is one of the most beautiful women of all time

If you were against Skylar, you were literal manipulated by Walter.

I know I was

Go to bed, Vince.

I obviously get why they didn’t want to show the murder of a dog onscreen, but there seriously wasn’t a way to show it at all like in a clever, artful way so the audience wasn’t confused? Like we never even see the dog as far as I remember. Was it a cable ratings thing?

I can never tell if people are being retarded about this or are that oblivious that he's talking about Gale

Congrats, you're older than the age of 21

Why would he be talking about Gale? Gale wasn't a dog.

Who's Gale?

>smoking while pregnant= good
>providing for family = bad

Attached: walt_suprised_001.jpg (970x714, 91.28K)

He felt guilty about murdering Gale. He wanted to vent about it, but obviously he can't tell people he murdered someone. So instead of telling them he killed a person, he just says he killed a "dog" instead. That way he can still express his remorse and guilt without revealing the fact that he's guilty of murder.

Sounds like you're reaching desu.

Yeah I was a lot younger when it came out

>retard can't into subtext

brainlet take

A strong current of air ranging from 32 to 63 miles per hour.

I started skipping solo Skylar scenes or her subplot with her boss (still watched the scenes with her and Walter obviously) I decided to do this while it was airing. It improved my viewing experience tenfold. I still do that when I rewatch it.

The episode is called "Problem Dog" and starts with Jesse replaying his murder of Gale in his head. They could not have made it any more obvious.

This. Skyler simps keep forgetting that Walt tries to keep the whole thing a secret to spare his family from his crimes. Fucking bitch Skyler does nothing but torment him while being just as bad as him once season 5 hits.