I watched the what is a woman movie

And it got me thinking, how are trannies supposed to define the word "woman"?

Is it the person's sex that makes a person a woman? But then that would mean trannies are not women.

Is it anyone who identifies as a woman a woman? But if anyone can identify as a woman and there are no qualifications for what a woman is that would make the word woman meaningless, meaning there would be no point in trannies transitioning in the first place.

Is it the social characteristics that make a person a woman? For example to ease their "gender dysphoria" most MtF trannies start shaving body hair, wearing makeup, growing out their hair, wearing clothing like dresses and heels. Is this what makes a person a woman? Otherwise why would these things ease a trans person's dysphoria? But doesn't make sense either since there are many biological women out there who don't care about doing or wearing any of the things I just listed and they're still women.

Attached: 1654238828366.jpg (1080x1588, 826.6K)

Fuck trannis, and fuck females. Let them rape, kill, cancel, replace each other.

They can’t and they see no reason to do so. Leftism is feelings not logic

I was gonna watch this but then I saw this guy on the cover and holy shit I've never seen a more pure distillation of soi in my life. I bet by the end of the movie he's sucking off trannies under highway overpasses.

afaik tranny logic is that there's a difference between sex (biology) and gender (social characteristics), and different types of trannies (transgenders, transsexuals) change sex/gender/both depending on what they think makes one a woman.

You are going to get banned for this post. Tv jannies are on full crackdown rn.

The transgender BS is in a obvious conflict with the "breaking gender norms/gender is a social construct" bs yes, same as feminism which is what lead to the "terf" drama.

In the end progressives are just united I their hatred of white heterosexual males.

Transgenderism BTFO by one post

they dont really hate white heterosexual males for these attributes though, that's just a cover. They hate us because we unironically work harder, care more about morality and proper work ethic and want things done properly. All very annoying qualities for 3rd world people who want to continue living a 3rd world lifestyle unbothered by pesky white males.

Women are trash. Incels are also trash. It makes sense that incels would want to become women.

You couldn't be more wrong

its a great tactic to look onions as fuck and interview retarded "psychologists" about trannies for long periods of time.

It's loser men who want to get the attention women get but are too stupid to realize no one is going to give it to them because they're not actually women (bar a few nuts who want to cash in on their mental illness).

Stop asking questions just consume current thing and get excited for next thing.

>can't get a gf
>let's become the gf

Isn't this exactly what Chris-chan did?

he doesnt look or sound onions in the doc.
Unlike many of his interviewees.

It's what every single tranny ever did.

Meh he has a good looking wife and a bunch of kids

Attached: AC588D9A-F8F6-4E3F-911B-DEF83D89926A.jpg (480x640, 41.06K)

>Is it anyone who identifies as a woman a woman?
That's the answer that none of them could come up with. Now, to them, it literally just means any person that identifies with she/her pronouns. That's all it takes. A biological woman saying otherwise is a TERF. A man saying otherwise is a bigot. Welcome to the future.

>it literally just means any person that identifies with she/her pronouns
Then why do they need clothes, hormones, surgeries. Just say you are a woman and you are done with it.

Only females can be women. It's not hard to understand.

it's called a motte & bailey

more traditionally, it's called sophistry

they will argue whatever they need to and can get away with at the time. most of the time, they just want to troll you, so they will say dumb shit like anyone who identifies as one is a woman. and then retards take them seriously and push actual policy based on it. it really is the greatest gay op of all time. they've trolled all of civilized society into going full-schizo.

>A chud is doing Louis CK documentaries better than Louis CK

Because they know it's not true, and just hearing it isn't enough.

Leftists are not people so they don't worry about logical consistency.

Leftists are domesticated attack dogs.

Attached: 1645291377400.png (717x546, 132.68K)

You might not like it but thats what peak performance looks like.

He has a giant tattoo of this on his forearm. It's kinda fucking gay.

Attached: chi_rho.png (320x320, 4.88K)

Those who think it means participation in a social role will do the clothes, hairstyles etc., those who think it's biological will do the hormones and surgeries.

>woman
>spends hours getting ready for wedding and perfecting every single detail of her body and clothes

>man
>gets out of bed 15 mins before wedding and smokes and bowl then wanders into the venue stoned off his ass

based

Because they know no amount of acceptance will actually make them a woman. Laws and documents won't give them a working uterus. We can call them women till we are blue in the face and they will still be a man. Reality does not care for anyone's feelings.

The big problem comes because the left still has some women's issues that they wish to defend, but based on their tranny-appeasement, they struggle to frame "women's issues" in a meaningful way.

How much full frontal nudity is in it?

Trannies can't define it because the majority of them are not even dysphoric, but coomers who get off from autogynephilia.

Yes OP, transgenderism doesn't make logical sense when you think about it for more that 2 seconds. Most non-retarded people have figured that out.

>coomers who get off from autogynephilia
What makes you think they can't be dysphoric