Dear Ms. McCormick...

Dear Ms. McCormick. It is with a very heavy heart that I must inform you that your son Kenny was killed in battle on the morning of November 18, at Ruby Hills Funland in Chattanooga. This war has taken something from all of us, and, although your son seems to be the only casualty so far, know that we all share your pain. Your son did not die in vain. I shall persevere and make Stan and Kyle my slaves. Because I hate those guys. I hate them so very very much. Yours, General Cartman Lee.

Attached: 1631152422040.png (512x384, 147.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxsIR_5dt38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>S'more Schnapps

youtube.com/watch?v=nxsIR_5dt38

next batch of episodes will start with another school shooting. Calling it now. They will point out how it happened twice at the same school, and throw a lampshade over the sliding time scale to joke about how often it happens

oh my god, they killed kenny!

>no one talking about streaming wars special

i can't believe they brought back the pi pi waterpark guy

Weather report of expected school shootings will be really funny.

can't believe i used to watch this cringe

the only good episode in the whole show

>Long live the confederesah!

remember when south park was good

the one about the average penis size is also pretty funny

Yeah streaming wars was pretty bad

Because it was absolutely terrible.

I like it user, it's obviously a multiparter and it had a lot of good classical South Park humor. I'm pretty excited to see the next episode because it's most likely going to involve water wars and a post apocalyptic theme

Why are old south park scenes getting posted daily suddenly? Paramount pay their ad bill?

I was baiting for
>south park was never good

>More weed farm shit
They really not letting go of this fucking plot ever aren't they?

Cartman getting titty implants was pretty funny. Why couldn't the whole episode focus on this plot instead of more weed shit ffs

Why was Kenny's mother so cute

She's a white trash redhead

How do I find one

You shouldn't use that word.