Calisisters

We’re healing

Attached: 7079E897-77E4-4580-952A-89D7A1F53D91.png (1365x629, 741K)

Does it happen in your cunt?

Not really, the red is usually used to represent the left

I’m pretty sure that in 20-30 years from now California will be a Republican stronghold while Texas will be democrat

I think it works like that everywhere but here.

What makes you think that?

Yes, for almost 16 year I think we had been always ruled by the boomer party of burocracy, oil and gas Dependance, fear of the digitalisation, and incredible complacency. Last September we elected someone else at last, and while they seem to do a bad job, it will hopefully at least give the boomer party enough of an ass kick to be competent again

Attached: Happy_Wojak.png (1001x823, 806.21K)

Middle and upper middle class (so more democrat leaning) citizens are moving out of Cali, mainly to Texas, leaving the poorer behind (Republicans are more popular among the poorer, especially whites)
In addition, republicans have been gaining more and more voters even among minorities, look at the last elections, Trump lost voters in percentage among whites and gained them among minorities.

About that.
The democrats in Texas are a lot better in the white areas in the cities and burbs but they are losing south Texas at a rapid rate. The democrats only made less than a fifth of a percent gain over there 2016 performance. Which is dogshit.

Attached: EE5C5437-8398-4935-9D29-6A866542A010.jpg (1363x1259, 435.06K)

>BLUE TEAM
>RED TEAM

Attached: 64852588-E628-4A17-9EBA-97B2F8F0FDDC.png (168x162, 1.15K)

We have choices.
You don’t.
One half of the pozzed team just plays the other for sport.

will you vote for her i mean him?

Attached: tranny-jenner_the_trump_supporter.jpg (650x366, 25.48K)

>We have choices.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (680x383, 46.65K)

>Republicans are against universal health care
>Republicans are against tuition free public college
>Republicans are against high-speed rail
Euros on this board laugh at us for not having these things. Don't you want those things?

Don’t project the politics of the Anglosphere onto the us. It makes or breaks where you live here. Most laws that effect us are local and state ones. The only difference between Portland and Salem is politics.

>We have choices.
Bruh

Those things will just be paid for though increased taxation or more debt(more taxation). And yea I want the train. If the state is going to waste my money it might as well be something I might actually use. I don’t think the ridership will be high and it’s a money pit. But I could care less. It’s made my family money. Even if that train station will not see the light of day till 2040 if at all. The cali of the 80s and 90s was objectively better. Democrats especially on the local level ignore simple solutions to problems all the time. There too ideological.

>we have choice to choose two party only

As long as it has nothing to do with Israel
If your going to pretend otherwise be my guest. Even support of Israel on the federal level isn’t universal anymore.

Competitive for what? Look up demographics nigga.

I voted for the American independent party in 2020. And we have primary elections. What candidate the party puts up is up to the voters. And anyone can run if they fill out the paper work.

did they win any election or have any seat in the senate?

Attached: Capture.png (233x548, 47.92K)

source: my ass

its over

There nominee won the presidency in 2016. So Donald trump was on the ballot twice in California.

Ah yes would I like to vote for the candidate who wants to shower Ukraine and Israel with money Or the other who wants the exact same thing