England owes everything to France

French ancestry, and to a lesser degree, Benelux ancestry, correlates with intelligence & civilisation in England. This is backed up by Charles Murray's findings in Human Accomplishment, all the beneficial admixture to England derives from NW Europe (not Scandinavia). In fact there appears to be no additive effect from Viking geneflow to intelligence, these areas in northern Britain are low IQ. We also know that the least intelligent people in all of the Isles are those of Western Ireland, who genetically are the most "British" of all.

Attached: FZgjJAzXgAAXmm-.jpg (748x1045, 124.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/student/news/are-you-of-the-pemberley-darcys-same-elite-surnames-have-been-at-oxbridge-since-the-norman-conquest-8913260.html?amp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_the_Conqueror
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it true Normans remain the hidden elite in England after all these centuries?

< Greggs, lower class food chain selling disgusting bread-based junk, common in British-Scando areas

Attached: FZgj1anXEAUi_eX.jpg (640x777, 77.47K)

The british royal family is literally german

Human Accomplishment, note Scandinavia is missing save for Denmark which in reality is quasi-German (and exposed by geography to central-northern geneflow)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103.44K)

Sure but England is a capitalist society, the monarchy holds no real power afaik

The lie is that SE England is rich due to proximity to London. In reality, it's more likely that SE England was most exposed to European geneflow especially from France, Belgium, Netherlands.

The stupid time-impatient Vikings from Norway added NOTHING to the north, consider the mentality of these people, aka, "I want free stuff now".

Attached: FZiyHQhXwAEm6Yy.jpg (828x1049, 157.45K)

you just can't handle the nordic SOVL

That'll be 694,000 farthings, my lord.

Attached: London.png (867x639, 558.58K)

Not possible, since the British Royal Family is older than Germany.

Kneel to your German royalty, anglo animal

Attached: AABA1422-05DC-4DE4-83D6-FAF8FF3BB4BF.jpg (1125x946, 628.68K)

We revolted for many reasons against you, and one of the reasons was that our royal family was NOT the British royal family, atleast those descended from 1066's William the Conqueror. Nay, the royal family that we revolted against was the Hannoverian royal line which descended chiefly from the Bavarian Welfs. Indeed, Nigel, you should have revolted with us.

You won't get away with this, Hans.

Attached: une2a7dos4w611.jpg (640x640, 155.33K)

what about the Scots? They seem to be well without continental admixture

Yes us Norman BVLLS run Britain and the Empire independent.co.uk/student/news/are-you-of-the-pemberley-darcys-same-elite-surnames-have-been-at-oxbridge-since-the-norman-conquest-8913260.html?amp

Ah yes, the famously Non-Germanic Normans.

There’s very little Scandinavian admixture in the North of England.

Well yeah it is obvious the french meds rule britania

Look at famous British actresses:
Literally every one of them is a brunette

Based Burgerbro.
Democracy forever. Death to kings and tyrants.

The old kingdom of France was literally Gondor.
All the wars led by Louis XIV were necessary, germanic infestation had to be stopped.

Normans were Scandinavian.

They married French and Breton women so by the time of Duke William they were only 1/16th norse

>France excels for 1000 years under monarchy
>100 years of republicanism and democracy
>country already about to collapse, paris over 50% Nafri

uhhh republicuckolds?

Not by the time they invaded england.
Frankish knights invaded england. Some with scandinavian ancestry. My great grandmother was flemish, i'm not.

>anglo
I wonder where Anglia is?

Show me literally one study that indicates they had majority Mediterranean/Anatolian ancestry.

Again, show me literally even one study that demonstrates this. There isn’t one.

I never claimed they did, I only said they weren't scandis anymore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_the_Conqueror
There you go. Good reading.

Are you being serious, lad?

EEF did come from Anatolian farmers if you want to be technical

Attached: images (4).png (542x566, 20.29K)

oh non non non vikingsisters...

Attached: 1920px-Tree_of_William_I_struggle_for_Normandy.svg.png (1920x732, 65.37K)

Plantagenets were French though

They married people that descended from Northern Europeans. There is no majority Mediterranean admixture anywhere in the British isles, and hasn’t been since before Beakers killed Anatolian farmniggers. Sorry to ruin anyones fantasy.

I mean compare Norman architecture to Scandinavian architecture at the time. Its quite clear we were completely different people

>There is no majority Mediterranean admixture anywhere in the British isles, and hasn’t been since before Beakers killed Anatolian farmniggers. Sorry to ruin anyones fantasy.
Check pic mate

Also beakers took anatolian women as wived

Who said ANYTHING about them being meds?
Since when are normands, even today, meds?
I think you should shut the fuck up.
Normands, bretons, picards and even full blooded francillien are literally french speaking anglos. We are your closest cousins by blood alongside the dutch.