/trek/

Gone fishin’ Edition

previous

Attached: 1564331045807.jpg (2556x1068, 405.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Il_pescatore
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I expect anons to keep their fishing autism to a minimum.

Attached: EMH fishing.png (1000x486, 1.09M)

I don't know if the SNWtrek music score is working for me bros. Someone tell me if they think the soundtrack is any good.

The Main Title theme is very good, but not great. The rest is kind of there, but neither good enough nor bad enough for me to even notice it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Il_pescatore

>Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Attached: Burger King La'an.png (848x878, 922.56K)

Its inoffensive. It certainly isn't remarkable or memorable one way or the other.
They played it very safe in that regard.

The hat wasn't silly. It was the Star Fleet uniform that was silly.

So Uhura didn't get shore leave like the rest of the crew? She had to sit and take translator notes the entire time?

I assume it'd be similar to Spock, originally not meant to be a full time assignment but she got roped into needing to stick around longer for

I like that she's takes her job very seriously. You can tell the fury of duty in her eyes

Tyrant blood runs through her veins.

I've mainly come to like that she may be blunt but she's not pointlessly assholish ever, she still fits as a Starfleet person

Like lol remember Lorca's Chief of Security

If you were on a starship what rank would you like to hold and position also which era of trek
I personally would enjoy being a science officer Lt. junior grade in tng eraand be able to do the research and exploration but none of the stresses of being a senior officer or going on away missions. Sounds comfy unless there were problems in the neutral zone.
What about you /trek/?

Attached: 7DC1045A-0D75-4B7C-9C80-C0CFE0CF0E4F.jpg (250x243, 14.81K)

The security team bro-squad in LD seemed like a fun posting

i'd be fucking your mom

Seriously, user?

Attached: star.trek.strange.new.worlds.s01e02.1080p.web.h264-cakes.mkv_snapshot_36.11_[2022.05.12_19.13.26].jpg (1920x800, 105.92K)

I just want to talk about my favorite series and ask my frens what they would like to do. Please be less mean we are all good people here
Security scares me considering all the horrible stuff that happens constantly

Attached: 7AAE65C5-2D73-4720-9005-E107CD7E3734.jpg (654x698, 152.73K)

I would love to serve in the 22nd century Earth-Romulus war as an engineer.
I doubt I'd want to actually fire weapons or the like but from what I know it was a conflict entirely in star ships with human tech constantly iterating on the small scale.

Fucking get that shit off your head Pike or so help me god I will hold you down and shave it all off myself you FUCKING NIGGEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Attached: Robotnik hate.gif (500x385, 498.85K)

1st Officer and TOS/SNW era. I'd be in Star Fleet for life, and dodge my own command for as long as possible, and when finally there I'd be a Jellico-type.

I'd want to be the captain on a ship in the TOS era. Exploring campy new planets, I call all the shots, and there's hot women everywhere.

Attached: 22.41.05.25.jpg (1279x539, 76.5K)

Woops!

you dropped this

Attached: 1654240699758[1].png (2560x1440, 1.72M)

>wintoddlers can't even use snip tool
You've still got a lot of wasted space if was intended as a reaction image.

It depends, probably like Dr. Zimmerman but alone on a fully automated self-sufficient clocked vessel going around the galaxy. With the occasional away mission on site to listen to people in person.
Here, holocats break less things than real cats, and you'll have 2000 of them in only few years otherwise, they're like rabbits.
With a family? I can't decide alone. Probably the same job but on a colony or galaxy class starship full of people; it's crushing for many to live in complete isolation, and definitely children shouldn't. A soundproof studio/lab and only few interruptions would suffice in this case.
A carrier in diplomacy would be cool as well, like a first contact expert or negotiator. I know, the opposite of above.
If I had to listen to people around and I'm in charge for solving a societal problem, the rank would be junior lobby boy in training with migratory visa with stage three (the lowest), like in that movie by Wes Anderson. Otherwise, wildcard rank, which is on an orthogonal plane to the normal ranking system. I should probably be trained for a normal rank as well, in case of emergency and some commanding experience is needed.

lol that's ok you can keep it
you have to remember who Pike was looking at

But you can't tell who he's looking at in that pic.

No, I don't, I don't watch nutrek.

*career
I know,

She's too hot to be taken seriously, it's like Jeri Ryan casting again
And some of the camera shots focus on her big tits