Aquaman

Is it safe to assume they'll recast the heroine?

Attached: jason-momoa-aquaman.jpg (2000x1271, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/06/02/amber-heard-is-broke-due-to-legal-fees-lavish-spending/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She’s going to appeal and win and then she’ll have won 2 court cases against Depp

nypost.com/2022/06/02/amber-heard-is-broke-due-to-legal-fees-lavish-spending/

>The high-profile court battle with her ex-husband has left the 36-year-old actress hurting for cash, according to sources, including one who also placed the blame on Heard’s past lavish spending, on travel, clothes, gifts and wine.

>Multiple sources said the “Aquaman” star had to switch legal representation and is now relying on her homeowners insurance policy to cover the cost of her current attorneys in the case.

>Depp could still potentially claim the money he was awarded by garnishing his ex-wife’s wages from her two upcoming movies, levy her assets or even seize her house in California’s Yucca Valley, experts told The Post.

>“[Heard] could be subject to this judgment for up to 30 years. If she suddenly had a new infusion of money – that can discovered by [Depp] and pursued,” Turnbull, a founding partner at Turnbull Holcomb & Lemoine, said.
What money is she going to appeal with?

>New York post

Already recast bruh.

Attached: MeraCampbell.png (719x1079, 1.79M)

The current line from femcels about that actress is that there was a lot of evidence they weren't allowed to show, which actually was shown in the UK case. Now even if it ruins my fun, I really don't like the idea of being duped in pic related way, so I wonder, has anyone actually studied the UK case and could report what extra evidence was there? Anything worth worrying about?

Attached: frame.jpg (466x541, 65.02K)

This. Chuddy is finished.

delusional

I was watching Emily D. Baker (one of those youtube lawyers) and she was saying that the UK case was about whether or not The Sun could believe Heard enough to publish their story, not about any of the abuse claims themselves which is part of why it was much harder for Depp to prove that case.
There's also this weird thing about the judge's son working for The Sun and there was no jury, it was only the judge's judgement.

No I understand that. That's a separate issue to whether there exists, as Elaine claims, evidence that indicts Johnny, which happened to be allowed in that trial (and thus might be recorded) but not allowed in this one,

Attached: 1639537476332.png (1200x1000, 39.2K)

Probably. The spin-off was cool tho

Attached: AM2.png (864x1280, 1.57M)

Stupid cunt. She could've just walked away with 7 million and possibly gotten more roles. Fell for the woke meme and went broke.

She didn't actually fall for any woke ideology. She unfortunately got hypnotized by Evan Rachel Wood into doing psychopathic crime for gain, via the metoo mechanism
>Wood was born in Raleigh, North Carolina. Her mother, Sara Lynn Moore, is an actress, director, and acting coach, who converted to Judaism and raised her daughter in the Jewish faith.[5][6] Her father, Ira David Wood III, is a locally prominent actor, singer, theater director, and playwright;

>Evan Rachel Wood
They are the exact same person. How do you tell them apart

do you think ERW could possibly go to prison? since she impersonated an FBI agent to try and ruin Manson's life

2 more weeks

No, she's still in the film. But they will recast the star of Pirates.

>Margot Robbie instead of Johnny Depp
Smells like failure

Amber is charming when she's not bugging out

The fact that the jury awarded her 2 mil will make a successful appeal practically impossible. Not to mention since the whole trial was televised for everyone and most people came to the same conclusion that the jury did there is no way any sane judge would allow an appeal.

already been filmed. They'll cut her screentime to only a few scenes though