Character smokes weed

>character smokes weed
>>

Attached: 1654211727000.jpg (500x375, 64.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAPKjWHikzM
youtube.com/watch?v=zURBBnlV9Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what drugs actually make you see shit like thi? Not even acid does anything like this

standing up too fast

It's a joke
The episode they get caught smoking weed is kino btw

deliriants. it's hella dangerous.

Datura. Those trip reports are so unbelievably insane that nobody could have possibly made them up.

>It's a joke
Not a very funny one unless you have no experience with weed.
Something like Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas is much more entertaining because it actually attempts to portray the drugs accurately.

Take a shit load of Benedryl and you'll see giant spiders walking around and start talking to invisible people.

No it doesn't. I've huffed and even drank ether and it's nothing like how they portray it.

you're looking at it the wrong way, it's for the viewer's high, not accuracy.

>director snorts coke

Attached: it aint me.webm (480x360, 2.5M)

>reggae music starts playing
>colors become oversaturated

They're also mixing with alcohol and other drugs

Weed does this if you even half the slightest amount of skepticism towards the status quo given time and usage patterns. Don't believe the "dooooood you only go crazy if you're predisposed to being bipolar/a schizo!!!" cope; there's a reason why governments have decided its legality the moment THC concentrations in all forms of cannabis have rised exponentially.

The Beatles, Hendrix, and all the old hippies were smoking herb with around 6-8% THC. Your average zoomer either smokes 25-30% THC herb or hits 80-90% THC dabs daily. They are not the same.

Attached: 1594785729718.gif (418x215, 1.81M)

This is probably the most accurate ive seem for weed.

youtube.com/watch?v=SAPKjWHikzM

get better acid

Sounds like one of the absolute worst/least enjoyable drug trips you could have

I take 1 benedryl and im exhausted the entire next day. How many is a shitload, and how long will i sleep for? Slept for 16 hours last time i took a normal dose of nyquil.

It's a sitcom, you're not meant to take it seriously

The sleep effects go away once you increase the dosage to a certain point. I’ve never done it but the experience sounds like what I imagine being trapped in a saw room would be like.

>Movie portrays being stoned accurately
youtube.com/watch?v=zURBBnlV9Jo

Usually 10-15.

From what I have heard its not worth it at all. You have a sense of dread and the hallucinations tend to be more annoying than fascinating.

Personally I have never done it, the most I have taken at a time is like 3. Once you get past the tiredness it can be really chill. Kind of like weed but you still have your common sense.

DO NOT TAKE BENNYS

I'm not even Jewish and this is painful to watch, fuck.