Is it possible he didn't do it?

is it possible he didn't do it?

Attached: cw.png (920x958, 1.07M)

Yes

Why didn't he just file for divorce?

No

Wouldn't be kino

what made him capable of killing those kids mentally? the wife is an adult bitch, but don't you need to access some deep evil inside to do that? how did he not have some prior incident, hurt a pet as a kid, anything...

Attached: vlcsnap-2014-12-20-00h41m58s246.png (1920x816, 979.65K)

he looks younger, cici and her sister were aging him.

Those kids man…

didn't want to lose money I guess

probably projected an immense amount of resentment for his wife onto the kids. wouldnt surprise me if the older one started picking up on how he was treated by the wife and started treating him similarly

Makes way more sense to just kill your pregnant wife and two daughters and assume you'll get away with it

He seemed to just really miss those kids, man. I don't know.

>Why wouldn’t he just give up at least half of everything he owns, almost never see his kids again, pay for your wife’s lawyers for work that they did against you, and continue to pay your ex wife for years afterwards?

prison is probably pretty comfy compared to the constant noise in that house he was living in, he probably plays checkers everyday with fellow inmates, he's too stupid to play chess.

for the lulz

>almost never see your kids afterwards
Considering he killed both of them, I don't think he'd care too much if he didn't get to see them

yeah man. most people would consider that the ol' "lesser of two evils" when compared to killing your own children.

I'm amazed his parents don't give a single fuck that he killed their granddaughters, I could understand if they hated the wife but the whole family are just sociopaths.

It's easier just to spend the rest of your life in prison.

>he doesnt know about he nightly peltings with the nuggets

he absolutely did it no question. the real discussion is whether or not he had a point.

Never underestimate the power of being ass drunk. The smell alone has driven men to do much worse.

>he probably plays checkers everyday with fellow inmates
Child killers are in PC. He's not mingling with any other inmates lmao.

Maybe his kids shouldn't of throw chiken nuggets at him.

they deserved it

Why does this guy look half handsome and half ugly?

>I don’t know

Attached: 9C5E5109-AA97-4315-85B2-AF1E2E12AA25.jpg (750x837, 129.37K)

PC is still filled with people like him and they are allowed out of their cells certain parts of the day. He's not ted kaczynski in super max federal prison locked down 23 hours a day.

Playing Yahtzee with child rapists is still a preferable outcome to being brutally attacked with assault nuggets on a regular basis. That poor man had no choice

Too much paper work and a waste of court time.

tfw live in a not cucked country where divorce doesnt instantly equal my shit getting nicked by a whore

Wasn’t he blasting some music while he was doing it? I don’t remember exactly but I think that helped.

he confessed what is your schizo ass talmbout

Possible? Yes. Highly likely he didn't do it? Yes.