How do a random group on unrelated japs get star wars better than disney?

How do a random group on unrelated japs get star wars better than disney?

Attached: MV5BNWJiMDA4OTEtOGU0MC00ZDc5LWE5NWItNWVhMTlhNDliMjc4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_ (1).jpg (1000x1250, 153.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljBMKSBdbEw
theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/31/japan-racism-survey-reveals-one-in-three-foreigners-experience-discrimination
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Low budgets, unironically. You can do a lot more with less.

Japanese don't hate white people.

but they didn't.

>that alien top right
oh mah gawd. ooooooh maaaaah gaaaaaawd
holy holy holy!

what's her name???

They probably had one person write each episode not a boardroom full of cretins

lol you know jackshit about japan then

They hate white people in their own country, they like them as long as they stay in USA and Europe.

oh buy they do. Go to Japan and see for yourself. They're just very passive aggressive about it

hating whites is part of Japan's national identity, at least until the US nuked them but it's still there underneath the surface

this is how anime mocks whites/christians. This portuguese missionary is depicted as a hideous swindler.

Attached: 5457-914113112.jpg (200x200, 9.61K)

whatever attitude the japanese have against foreigners is a whole world different from what jews do. jews hate humanity, they hate the human species and civilization. different scale and scope. think of them as alien invaders.

no, they're just indifferent to them

they view you as an evil barbarian but you jerk off to their pedo cartoons like a good slave

KK and JJ not breathing down their necks
Telling just weird episodic stories instead of no-fun rehashes of the OT + whatever the fuck TLJ was

>claim japanese don't hate white people
>i point out they do
>you: JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS
I literally don't care. I'm talking about japan. meds or stfu.

hating americans specifically for what they did or observing that tourists are fucking obnoxious, nasty, destructive and retarded most of the time isn't "hating white people" retard, japs mostly find foreigners annoying and hard to connect with but literally every single one of them would like to marry and reproduce with a white person.

wtf is with this isreal shit man you claimed japanese don't hate white people and got btfo. Nobody cares about this schizo shit

This thread is comparing Japanese entertainment to Jewish entertainment. One of them shows a more blatant and outright hatred of whites than the other.

Boobas

it's not hating americans, they hate all whites and westerners. If you claim otherwise you fell for their passive aggressive smokescreen and know nothing about japanese society

japs literally have positions in boards of directors specifically curtailed for white men like "the white guy that will tell the boss he's being retarded because we just can't do it ourselves" for example.

>This portuguese missionary is depicted as a hideous swindler.
Wow a foreign subversive looking to spread an alien culture and belief system is depicted negatively?

you were the first/only one to start screeching about jews ITT

don't say stupid shit like japanese don't hate whites

I don't think they "hate" Westerners, they just see themselves as different/are bitter about getting BTFO by them.
>BUT ONE TIME ON THIS ANIME I SAW
lol

it's literally just a form of camouflage to make a prophet off stupid barbarians. China does the same thing

this simping for japan shit when they hate you and your people is sad. have some pride

Yeah ok lol
youtube.com/watch?v=ljBMKSBdbEw

yup, that's how japanese view white people/christianity

>oy vey! stop bringing up jews in this thread about disney
lol
lmao even

>have some pride
I'm not a faggot, pride is a sin and gives you monkeypox

theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/31/japan-racism-survey-reveals-one-in-three-foreigners-experience-discrimination

you don't understand japanese mannerisms and expressions that are meant to convey disgust but go over the heads of white people who are more emotionally and intellectually honest. A Japanese person will never admit they hate you openly.

this is a thread about japan bro and cucked westerners jerking off to them, literally nobody cares about your jew shit.

>Because they're [white guys] too beautiful, I didn't see them as human
The amount of ricecel seethe this one line must have generated lmao

>claims japan doesnt hate white people
>gets many claims otherwise
>deflects with yelling about jews
not gonna work man, man up and admit you were wrong about japan or stfu

Attached: b27.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

Yeah, we are weirdos from the other side if the globe, just like how we think their shintoism and kami shit is weird. It's not that big of a deal

Nice trips, Moshe.

only 3 of them were even passable.

>being OKAY with a culture that hates you sending their shit into your own country

fuck off and have some pride for white people. Fuck tranime

It's how they rightfully view christianity, not all white people

Your samefagging isn't working.

i dont even know what that is. I'm from Australia and we actually understand how the japanese mind operates.

Attached: pinocchio.png (563x439, 360.35K)

>being OKAY with a culture that hates you sending their shit into your own country
I'm not okay with Jewish entertainment though.

You know those "foreigners" are mostly other Asians like Koreans and Filipinos right? There aren't enough white people in their society for them to even think about it like that.

why do you keep deflecting to jews? are you some kind of tranime fan trying to deflect to protect their simps? Stop shilling for japan, nobody is gonna give into your jew deflection bullshit tactics

Admit that Jews hate white people and I might believe you're not a shill.

I'm trying to stay on topic about why Disney Star Wars is so shit, why do you keep deflecting to random animes?

not gonna dance for you rice-shill

>rightfully

Lmao what a dumb nigger, read about the shimabara rebellion

this is literally a thread about anime bro, and the 2nd post in made a false claim about japan

stop simping for anime, which is proven to drive people to become trannies and pedophiles. It's vile subversive bullshit meant to corrupt white people