This is why Seth MacFarlane will always be better than Matt and Trey. He's self aware and the other two aren't

This is why Seth MacFarlane will always be better than Matt and Trey. He's self aware and the other two aren't

Attached: vdnd.jpg (1080x1079, 115.5K)

it's literally impossible to be a closeted gay man and be self-aware

why does he wear makeup?
why does he love showtunes?

Because they're catchy and it makes him look pretty. If he were a zoomer he could pull off the femboy look.

Because he loves Broadway and wishes he bad a successful singing career instead

Family Guy is still being made? Is anyone even watching it?

everybody you see on tv doing an interview, or reading the news, or acting in a soap opera, or starring in a hit tv show. All of them. ALL OF THEM. Are wearing makeup. You. Fucking. Retard.

i dont wear makeup when im on tv

>haha I know I'm shambling a corpse! that makes me better than Matt
and you think that makes it okay?

hispanic teenagers

He's not though he just does the voices for them. That's literally his only contribution the writing the designing everything else is dedicated to other people. I mean artistically I think family guy should be dead but ultimate way he is securing a bigger bag and a better future for his children and family so I can't knock him for it especially since the work is so easy

>I'm not going to be the one to kill it!
Yeah dude obviously? Why would you cancel your own paycheck?

South Park was never good.
Family Guy was funny and even soulful once upon a time.

Okay? That doesn't contradict my point in anyway.

Being on police activity shows doesn't count.

How is Seth MacFarlane shambling a corpse when he's not in charge of anything going on over there? What makes him dubious for lending voice work

ooh, sassy

Matt and Trey are as self aware as Seth. They're all self aware of money.

Seth literally has no say in either of his shows at this point and he even admits it in that interview. He hasn't written for American Dad for over 10 years and Family Guy turned into what it is from the other people he handed it over to. He's just collecting a paycheck doing voice acting, he couldn't kill the shows if he wanted to.

south park has been garbage for like two decades now

>he couldn't kill the shows if he wanted to.
Yes he could, lol.

wrong

Let me know supposed to be told Fox I'm not going to do the voices anymore that would definitely kill it but they probably just hire somebody who can do the voices themselves

*I suppose if he told Fox

With the way AI voices are being perfected they don't even need him.

I really think not getting on the plane on 9/11 made him retain that grain of soul he would have otherwise lost by now. Of course he can still lose it.

He straight up said he doesn't do anything on family guy anymore except voice act

Family Guy was never any good.