He isn't menacing

> Wears a metal diaper.
> Has a 1960s computer on his chest.
> Wears leather pants

Why do they keep trying to make him scary?

Attached: Darth-Vader-Pic[1].jpg (864x768, 112.19K)

Grievous mogs him completely

Attached: 1645916230074.jpg (500x375, 38.97K)

he hasn't been menacing since the prequels exposed him for just being a whiny retard who basically got tricked into turning evil

All evil characters are silly and stupid, if you think about it.

Came here to say this. George and Filoni literally retconned Grievous cause George was butthurt that Grievous made Vader look like a choirboy.

He's dick probably got burned off to.

If only George had the brilliant idea to actually have Vader do something to show his power besides kill a roomful of kids

It's literally a burnt amputee in a box who still has no issue ruling over the galaxy and killing countless people and Jedi in the process.
The intimidating factor is that he shouldn't even be alive, let alone have this much power.
Obi Wan fucked up by not making sure he died. If I were him and knew what Anakin had become, I'd want to kms.

name 1 (one) menacing villain in movie history
you literally can't

Watching Obi-Wan, I realized there is literally nothing he could do if you just ran away from him. Fucker can’t even jog thanks to his metal legs.

Attached: The Shredder arrives.webm (700x394, 2.77M)

>Anti-prequel Disney faggot

YWNBAW

>George and Filoni

"and Filoni" hahahahahahaha

>some dude in a suit
just bazooka his ass
done

>Has a 1960s computer on his chest.

The computers used by NASA in the 60's had unlimited power.

>Wears leather pants

He has skinny android legs and needs to hide them, as would you.

This honestly. Vader lost his appeal once we went past the earl jones persona and explored his character. Villains often operate best when yiu dont need to go turbo autism with a backstory. Its reason why villans like Joker or Freiza are iconic cause they're evil for the sake of evil, no faggy backstory about how they lost it all, no whiny "I need revenge, but now im dark" bullshit. Just evil.

t.cocky padawan who thinks his form 6 shitter master will save the jedi order

I would not fear a crippled and burned Hitler simply because he's still alive. I would fear his empire, but him alone? No. Hell I would fear creamy sheev over Vader cause that fuck is just off the rails.

It's what makes him interesting. Otherwise he would've been yet another bad guy in a suit that the hero has to take down. Him being revealed as Luke's father was actually pretty novel at the time.

He could choke you in 2 seconds from halfway across the planet. I'd much rather take on a real person with no such abilities.

You can craft a interesting villain without going far into their history. Him being Luke's father was already the draw. You had this absolute force being father to the main character and it was groundbreaking. An info drop so powerful that it probably rivaled the anti spoil movement for Endgame.

Yes but im sure most people who are force sensitive can do that. What's the difference between vader doing it and a random storm trooper with force abilities.

That's a beautiful evening gown though.

user, some 5 year old girl with force abilities would be intimidating on its own.

People's actions and demeanor make them intimidating.
A Jedi could be formidable but you know they avoid killing and are generally reasonable. Whereas Vader just kills people including children whenever he pleases.
It's never been about the gun but about the person pulling the trigger.

dennis hopper in blue velvet

>implying he can't just ninja dodge that shit

>just some dude with asthma
bazooka him and you're done
50 bazookas and he's done