Tonight

tonight
on alone

Attached: aloned.webm (852x480, 2.72M)

Classic woman moment, huh.

Attached: 1547339994273.jpg (480x480, 48.55K)

You can laugh, but I know most of you limp-wristed Any Forums shitposters would do similar stupid shit in a survival situation.

I'm a chad from the third world with a wide range of survival skills.
I just can't seem to memorize how to tie different knots.

i lived alone in the woods for two years and only managed to fracture a vertebrae slipping off a log more of a limp-backed shitposter

Simp

Wouldnt it be smart to use the other side of the axe?

lmao simp.

Why do you need an axe that is so sharp that the lightest touch on your skin immediately gives you a deep gash? You use an axe to chop wood not cut it.

I like to think stuff out before doing it.

She's trying to cut kindling, not hammer it bro.

Why are females so stupid and incompetent?

I've survived in the aussie bush for weeks

I hate women.

>She's trying to cut kindling, not hammer it bro.
So why not cut it in half horizontally instead of trying to vertically split the wood? .

No I mean hitting her hand with the other side because then it wouldn't bleed. Learn comprehension you dumb ESL.

Of course I'm going to laugh at it. I'd laugh at a veteran survivalist who did that. I'd laugh about it too after I did it to myself. Shit's funny.

What happened after?

hehe
you got to go along the grain young one

Because it's easier to cut the wood along the grain.

she freaked out over the widdle booboo, cried for about 2 hours then tapped out and got airlifted to safety

many such cases

Got in a hurry trying to split kindling and cut herself.

Called it quits after that? That's pathetic.

almost cut my finger off once when I was chopping wood with a knife, my hand slipped, was pretty dumb

Attached: 1653054730681.jpg (125x125, 2.43K)

Your welcome

Attached: knot tying.jpg (787x964, 774.25K)

for me, its the sheepshank

>women are useless for anything except cooking and breeding

And water is wet

I went camping before for 2 nights one time, I know what I'm doing we barely even had cell phone reception

How did you manage with it? Sure you couldn't more for a while right

For me its the fisherman's knot.

>more
move i presume? vertical vertebral fractures dont result in nerve impingment/paralysis but yeah i was definitely fucked for about 6 months

hitches always filtering me hard

My mom once almost cut her thumb off on a can of corned beef when she was younger.

>can only do overhand and square not
Am i not white?

I may be a "limp wristed shitposter" but I know how to produce kindling without cutting my hand

I was once drinking and stupidly put my thumb inside the can opening, couldn't get it out and because I was a drunk idiot I just yanked and gouged the base of my thumb on the razor edge of the hole. Of course having alcohol in my system I bled like a fuckin pig, I'd definitely be dead with how many stupid decisions I've made at any other point of human history.

I have to believe she knew better and was just doing something for the camera that she wouldn't have done otherwise. She had already cut so much wood up to that point.

Yeah I meant move. Fuck that sucks. I fucked up my back lifting weights when I was young. Every now and then I pop it and can't move for 30 minutes. Would be much scarier if I was in the woods.

Takes practice user.

>thumb got stuck in the can

Are are you a fucking troll?

Wood is much harder to cut than skin.

>Would be much scarier if I was in the woods.
i had to crawl for about 2 miles back to my car and then drive for 25 miles back to cellphone reception
lmao

at least you had a fucking car