If you're young (teens to 20s) and have an Android phone...

If you're young (teens to 20s) and have an Android phone, people think you're a werido because there's a stereotype that young people mostly use iPhones.
Does this happen in your country?
>t. Android phone user

Attached: r.png (280x227, 49.68K)

How can you have the guts to call yourself a rational person and then care about such trivial things like this?

No, because my people aren't itoddlers.

Squid game

>least superifcial Korean phenomenon

I thought only Americans were retarded enough to do this. Do squid games really?

No one gives a shit about your phone here.
But if you have iphone you're either rich or dumb. Because most of rupipo take loans and then pay for years just to get that "not-android" phone.

no, i can hardly recognise who uses what
the times when the phone could be a status symbol are gone

no

I don't use either I got a oneplus
Although I hear that the guys that made that switched to a new company

I've always had iphones and people have always thought I was weird as fuck

just use android like a real man, don't buy into iphone zoomers who have to update their model every week

Attached: 1659719109765228.jpg (722x720, 135.55K)

No
Fuck iPoz

Btw you guys have Samsung, you're telling me you shit on that and go buy appleshit instead?

Basically 90% of the girls I've talked to and asked this specific question say yes they prefer their a guy to have an iPhone. Now i cant tell you how important it is overall in their judgements but the preference is there

Among zoomers especially girls you will likely look like a nerd or poorfag if you have android.

>russians have to take out a loan that they then pay for years in order to afford a basic smartphone
Shithole

I haven't had an apple product since the ipod touch in 2011

Young koreans dont support Samsung? Wtf????

No, no one cares.

if you're attractive you can do whatever the fuck you want
I am REALLY sorry that you are ugly