/stg/

Season 1 Steve edition

Previously

Attached: D9E1E71B-C476-4249-A2BC-D408B82F06F3.jpg (750x498, 108.21K)

First for El

Attached: 1653886903382.jpg (2714x1920, 3.1M)

Help Jane up!

Attached: 236842480.png (1124x1446, 460.68K)

Fuck I forgot to put Stranger Things General in the subject. This is why I don’t like making new threads.

Demo!

Max = sparse red pussy hair, plump innie, naturally pink anus, even unbleached, VERY slight smattering of red pubic hair in the butt crack. Smells a little fruity, but also with a hint of girl sweat. Stinky feet.

Seek help friend.

You did alright. You at least kept /stg/.

I'm fine with her feet being a little stinky, no help required there. Nature is natural.

>gives a deep, eloquent and elaborate monologue about his motivations
>to a fucking 8 year old
wtf is his problem?

Attached: 1654088203786.jpg (791x631, 87.65K)

Steve seems like an unfathomable based individual. Is it worth watching the show because of him? How pozzed is the overall ST experience?

He's somewhat poorly adjusted.

>Max = sparse red pussy hair, plump innie, naturally pink anus, even unbleached, VERY slight smattering of red pubic hair in the butt crack. Smells a little fruity, but also with a hint of girl sweat. Stinky feet.
>Stinky feet.

Attached: stinky feet.gif (498x258, 2.27M)

Dry your eyes Jane, Angela is a shit and a whore and she's probably just jealous because you're cuter than her. I thought your diorama was really cool by the way, and I'll gladly help you fix it!

kek, that stuck out to me too. I get that an exposition dump was necessary, but the fact that it was to an 8-year-old was kind of funny.

He's a psycho telepath who has spent several years getting the piss literally shocked out of him for minor infractions while working in a laboratory where children die so frequently they won't even name them.

what about el

/stg/ Bros
I know at least one of you are in here.
It's aussie. I'm going to find you faggots since discord locked me out of my account
Promise.

Attached: St (61).jpg (1600x900, 102.13K)

>I'M NOT ONE OF THOSE HAWKINS LAB PANSIES
>I COULD BREAK THE MINDFLAYER IN TWO
>WITH MY BARE HANDS
>DON'T FUCK WITH THIS PSYCHIC

I'm interested in what somebody's experience with ST would be going into S1 knowing Steve is Based. I'm worried it might retract from just how based he is (and he is). Expectations are important.

>the true villain of Season 5
>000
>Dr. Armstrong

>t. not-vecna

she's fucking 8 though. he could have just said "hey 011 come with me and i'll give you candy" and she probably would have joined him

Mentally and socially, he's also 8.

wait, 001 is the same actor from that series Camelot? I remember him being terrible in that but in this he's pretty good

IS NOBODY ELSE BOTHERED BY THE DUFFERS NOT KNOWING HOW A LITE-BRITE WORKS?!

>Mentally and socially, he's also 8.
I THOUGHT I HAD IT ALL TOGETHA

BUT I WAS LED ASTRAY
THE DAY YOU WALKED AWAY

>the villain of the season is a grown man who's mentally 8 years old
C'mon now.

He's got the 'tism

Attached: angela.jpg (853x640, 98.9K)

I never had one as a kid so I don’t know how it works either.

stranger things have happened

Pretty much the current domestic villain the US has decided on.

>Well if it isn't spergy El?
>Just a little too late... as usual

I didn't even catch that, but yeah, what the fuck?

Attached: steve3.jpg (563x563, 59.31K)

It was such a serious scene and I feel bad because I legit laughed when it pulled away to reveal little Eleven. I couldn't not see the humor in the fact that he just went on this insane rant to a little kid who probably zoned out not even half way through it, thinking about what she wanted for dinner or how much she wishes she could be playing hopscotch in the rainbow room instead.

How long are the generals going to be around? Part 1 has been out for awhile. Might as well give it up now lads.

What does El think of when she plays with herself?

Attached: FF783E7F-C6F0-43FE-A37F-10AEB91ABA94.jpg (1620x980, 241.34K)

its only been 6 days

>thinking about what she wanted for dinner or how much she wishes she could be playing hopscotch in the rainbow room instead.
user she just walked through a room full of eviscerated children in a place where you are tortured for not following rules prior to finding him, she ain't thinking about any of that shit.

They played fucking CHESS for fun. That is how messed up her mental development is

In the show they act like the lights are plugs that light up when you plug them in. LEDs basically.
It's just a light bulb in a box. You put a piece of disposable black paper on the grid on the front, and push translucent plastic pegs through the black paper into a grid that holds them. The light then shines through the peg.
If they were interacting with magnetic fields via the upsidedown to light up the bulbs all it would do is light up the single lightbulb inside of the box, lighting up all of the pegs they put in.

You what? There’s a part 2 releasing in less than a month.

Mike, most likely.

Chess is fun

Attached: 1537408908594.png (450x405, 94.83K)

Mike at first. Nancy when she wants to cum.

why couldn't 001 remove the chip himself

Because I seriously doubt they let him or any of the kids there have knives or other sharp objects. It was basically a prison.

>just stab yourself in the neck bro

The whole point of his chip is he can't use his powers. That's why he said earlier in the season what happened to 001 was so unspeakably awful, because to him being better than everyone else is all he is worth

Something about the chip probably mentally stops him from removing it. Sci-fi magic. Like, how does a tiny capsule from the 60's supress magical telekinetic powers?