Finally! A movie that can faithfully adapt the-

Finally! A movie that can faithfully adapt the-
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attached: 6E09E79A-8EA0-49D5-BB4D-F0E9F3EADB5D.jpg (726x1096, 734.16K)

Slam DUNC

Are you saying it's boring?
Because I was engaged the entire way to the point I was surprised when it ended because it didn't feel like a long time to me.

I'm convinced everyone that thought DUNC was boring is a low attention-span chimp that enjoys MCU

Was it meaningfully different from marvel? Seriously the last marvel i watched and tried to pay attention to was captain america winter soldier and dunc seemed about the same.

Boring is wrong word, I would say EMPTY is more accurate.

>low attention-span chimp that enjoys MCU
You say that like it wasn't Dunc's target audience.

Attached: 1635073560096.webm (1168x472, 2.86M)

I'll admit that it seemed to make sure to touch on all the plotpoints but there was zero soul behind it
It was like a wikipedia plot synopsis in movie form

Had you actually read the books, you'd know most of the text consists of the thoughts and feelings of various characters with little action. Sorry you're an illiterate retard.

why does he raise his visor and stand still posing in the middle of a battle?

>y-you must enjoy the MCU
Duncfags are so insecure

Paul is still young, and he hasn't quite gotten a grasp on the Voice yet. He's having a revelation mid battle.

you'd think they'd know not to bother adapting things where 90% of it is exposition/inner monologues
just doesn't work

this was a fucking dream sequence jesus

the director said "how can I turn Dune into capeshit?" and this was what he came up with

>it's okay if the cinematography and effects are shit if it's a dream sequence

but being shit was all a dream tho

wasnt it like a dream/vision

Dune is notorious for being a novel that cannot be properly adapted for that very reason, but Villeneuve did quite a good job on this one. The set pieces are boring and minimal like they are in BR 2049, but I can't get too angry about that since Arrakis is, after all, a desert planet with not a lot going on.

LOL. I didn't even get bored, I just thought it was bad. The casting was terrible, the acting was flat, the special effects were all used on the ornithopters, it was cringe-level woke, it had no real cohesive set or costume design. It felt like exactly what it was, an older beloved sci-fi novel made profoundly retarded by modern Hollywood.

Attached: mystery meat chani.png (495x543, 112.08K)

Precisely!

Arrakeans have a natural dark complexion, so it's not like Zendaya or any other darkie would've made a difference to you retards. You'd all be screeching about woke shit without having read the book.

>faithfully
bwahahahahaha, not this decade

you bringing race into this first says a lot about you

He's talking about the image

it'd have to be a 12 episode series to adapt the first book

>it was cringe-level woke
in what way?

how was it woke?