"Truth."

>I'm really uncomfortable with that language
>It sounds actually deeply transphobic to me.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 141.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeKj4Pw4vzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These are the clowns who taught us and will teach out children.

Got any context for those who don't follow this kind of shit 24/7?

Trains
youtube.com/watch?v=OeKj4Pw4vzU

hahah what a fag!

I was genuinely dumbfounded by this part. Usually I can identify the typical lefty gaslighting bad faith reactions, but this one stumped me.

Easy answer is a woman via biology is a person born with xx chromosomes. A person can identify as a woman but bilogically be a male or female.

But they dont want to say that because it hurts their feefees and reality breaks them mentally.

i would like to sit in one of his lectures

It was like a vampire reacting to garlic.

Is this thread autosaging?

I don’t usually like conservative grifters like Walsh but this documentary was actually quite kino. I could see Michael Moore making something like this 20 years ago. (But about a leftist topic)

It was similar in may ways to Hjernevask. I think he might have taken some inspiration from it.

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (421x236, 14.33K)

>the editing to make it seem like the faggot is rambling for hours
>its really a few sentences
Dishonest filmmaking

I think Matt Walsh is trying to play catch up with white nationalist talking points or his audience will lose interest

>you should believe someone when they tell you who they are
>if i were to tell you im a black man
>...
>....
>are you black? Are you african american?
Lmao ok matt walsh is still a faggot but that interaction was fucking hilarious

what white nationalist talking points?

tranny mod is angee and deleting these threads watch out

The white nationalist view on trannies is that they're insane peverted men larping as women. If I was making a documentary on trannies, I wouldn't ask "what is a woman?", I'd start with premise that there's no such thing as trans, period

I would love to interview that wolf identifying faggot. My question would be
>If you are a wolf how come I could kill you very easily with my bare hands?

>The white nationalist view on trannies is that they're insane peverted men larping as women
how is that anything but a normal view the average American would have 10 years ago?

You're going to trigger the trannynazi bot

You will never be a real steam locomotive. You have no coal, you have no combustion engine, you have no chimney. You are an electric train twisted by aesthetic modifications into a crude mockery of thomas savery’s perfection

So, you chose retardation.
You dumb cunts associate every single oppositional viewpoint as white nationalism, or white supremacy. It's really lazy, really dishonest, and really fucking stupid. 41% yourself.

Can’t someone take away that mod’s privileges? They’re literally banning threads about television on the television board.

Not wanting 6 years to be put on puberty blockers and told they can be whatever gender or species they want is obviously very white nationalist

how do men differ from women,

men are more aggressive, more violent.
men are more forward, typically louder,

Traits traditionally viewed as masculine in Western society include strength, courage, independence, leadership, and assertiveness.

so women are more nurturing, intuitive, compassionate,

raits such as nurturance, sensitivity, sweetness, supportiveness, gentleness, warmth, passivity, cooperativeness, expressiveness, modesty, humility, empathy, affection, tenderness, and being emotional, kind, helpful, devoted, and understanding have been cited as stereotypically feminine.

>If I was making a documentary on trannies, I wouldn't ask "what is a woman?", I'd start with premise that there's no such thing as trans, period
No one asked you. Asking the people that champion the idea of gender being fluid to define their words is the entire point. Seeing them get flustered when you ask for the truth, not "their truth" but THE truth. Going around yelling YWNBAW is just confrontational and gets you nowhere

This is the first time I’ve seen Matt Walsh on video and I must say I never noticed how jewish he looks.

giving dangerous, cancer inducing chemicals to trans kids is a left ideology
sounds right

>Not cutting your dick off in 2022? You might as well be murdering Jews in the street!

Why dont mind if i do

What about the argument that women are the ones responsible for bearing and birthing children? You can’t call yourself a woman if you can’t perform the biggest responsibility of the female human form.

he's literally Wil Wheaton just with different brain damage

They will say WAA WHAT ABOUT WOMEN THAT CANT GIVE BIRTH BIGOT!

Its still the viewpoint of the silent majority

but user, what about women that cant give birth!

Malfunctioning women

>The white nationalist view on trannies is that they're insane peverted men larping as women

That's the view of everyone on planet earth except for American leftists.

According to studies the majority of people support transfolk and LGBT rights in general, you are actually in the minority here.

I have a (biologically) female friend with an extremely fertile body that can't have kids. If you want to go down that road you can but all it does is damage actual women in the crossfire.

my dad is also trains man

Well, they’re free to call themselves whatever they like after that, but they sure as hell aren’t functioning women.

WAAA WHAT HOW COULD YOU BE SO MEAN! ALL WOMEN ARE PERFECT AND BEAUTFUL YOU INCEL CHUD!

That's okay.

Attached: mark-twain.png (500x500, 248.91K)

size of boobs?

Delusional. Go to the Middle East, Eastern Europe or China and ask them if they support trannies. Are they all white nationalists too?

I don’t think this is true. Most people find gays and lesbians to be physically revolting. Virtue signaling isn’t necessarily an accurate depiction of how a person truly thinks and feels.

Yes normal people are now white nationalists, so embrace it

>with an extremely fertile body
mmmmm giv to daddy

>according to studies
Try having conversations with actual people

>admit you think trannies are insane
>risk your career by being labeled bigot
>wow look at all these lbgtsjskskal supportors!

Yes, the bastion of modern civilization, afganistan and china...

Why do jannies keep deleting threads about this documentary?

middle east transitions people because faggots are haram you retard

Truth.

So trannyism is propped up because every mentally ill kid can be convinced to buy a buncha drugs and undergo expensive surgeries?

Only Iran does that

According to top researchers your studies proved inconclusive.

Attached: 1651776737422.jpg (1170x1314, 101.77K)

they are seething and dilating

Attached: ewww.png (1077x604, 1009.66K)

jannies are trannies, what's new?

Unironically more civilized than 2022 America where children are being groomed into infertile freaks by the country's own education system.

how many people support puberty blocker on kids

lmao

Attached: oh n-.png (419x604, 52.63K)

Attached: janny frog.png (483x477, 102.15K)

do babies really have orgasms?

>Yes, the bastion of modern civilization, afganistan and china...
This but unironically.

Yeah selling drugs to kids is profitable.

Attached: bastion.png (488x457, 56.4K)

not the same thing as the trans issue

waitaminute

This dude’s a fag but the dishonest editing was too much. Also the filmmaker seems like a douche

>Russia invades Ukraine
>Covid and Monkey virus
>School now literally teach kids about dildos and sex
>Taliban control Afghanistan
This image is just incorrect

Actually the shit that was predicted is happening now. Funny how that works out

Is the joke that all those things happened/will happen?

How about this hot take:

A man is a person who has to burden the responsibility of doing hard and dangerous things. A woman, on the other hand, does not.

For all intents and purposes, feminists are men and transvestites are women. Trannies run from and expect to be protected from their troubles whereas feminists engage them directly.

Sean Pean in Carlitos WY

Attached: 1640596634945.jpg (800x748, 45.3K)