It's back bitches

It's back bitches.

TIME TO GET MORB

Attached: 2A1E716C-46D4-4A5F-8277-881BEAE9383F.jpg (750x608, 302.94K)

IT'S MORBIN' TIME

i pooped my pants

time to double the earnings from the original figure of $3200

what's the bet that this was aII planned advertising and the people that originally started the "memes" were paid shills?

You can't control memes.

>time to double the earnings from the original figure of $3200
Seething Disney Adult.

very unlikely
obviously they later went onboard with it but at that point the money was already a flop and there was nothing to lose from embracing the meme

Definitely.

they would have to have planned to make a shitty movie that made hundreds of millions less than they wanted

I thought it was fine and ok for a movie like this and I'm so annoyed by people claiming it's the worst movie ever that I'll literally go see it in theater again and bring a couple people this time.

>what's the bet that this was aII planned advertising and the people that originally started the "memes" were paid shills?
It already broke even and this is a limited rerelease before it goes to Netflix so at what point did this brilliant marketing strategy actually boost sales in any way?

Attached: 1627356123378.jpg (248x189, 17.84K)

Morbius used to go to the same gym as me but it was a really awkward experience and I cancelled my membership after too many odd situations when he was in the locker room at the same time as me. He kept kept walking around with his cock out and greeting everyone that came in formally while naked, he would shave his armpits nude in the mirrors and eat pistachios in the shower, clogging the drain with shells. The shells were very unpleasant to stand on.

But the last straw was when I walked in and interrupted him giving himself some kind of enema with one of those bulb kits, he was squatting over the trash can.

He didn't even stop or make eye contact, just said "tinkerin' with the ol' turd chute, you know how it is, bro".

I am sure he was breaching hygiene rules.

>was already a flop
buzzfeed calling something a flop doesn't make it so

it was ironic shitposting gone wild for a piece of shit movie

your concept of what constitutes a meme is very narrow. look at all of hollywood for an example of controlled memes.

But who's gonna pay to watch that shit? at least add some deleted scenes and rename it the morbin' cut

I WANT MORB MORBIUS

FIRE UP THE CRAB LEGS AND SUSPEND THE SINGLES POLICY BECAUSE IT'S MORBIN TIME AGAIN

there's still 1000 theaters left in the world!?

MORB MONEY MORB PROBLEMS

is this a controlled meme?

Attached: morbs.jpg (488x488, 184.81K)

the movie is genuinely bad and did not meet expectations in case of earnings
thats a flop

falling down is a controlled meme and you probably think it's "based and redpilled"

>"based and morb pilled"
fixed

>the movie is genuinely bad
It's more enjoyable than The Batman or No Way Home so I don't care if it's... LE BAD
>and did not meet expectations in case of earnings
>thats a flop
A flop is a movie that doesn't break even, not your completely subjective metric.