Is anyone else disappointed we are back in this kind of 1980s military propaganda mode...

Is anyone else disappointed we are back in this kind of 1980s military propaganda mode, growing up everyone always mocked top gun as obvious cheesy recruiting propaganda. it was part of a more primitive, low IQ time. even Tom Cruise was shamed for doing that movie . now here we are again;

Attached: 27237948-74D8-4A21-85E2-F6E5EFB32BAE.jpg (900x900, 97.85K)

Look, just stop noticing and die for israel ok goyim?

Guns are badass and you are either a tranny or a European which are the same thing

Attached: DC48DEDA-E157-4392-8828-CB881A7B13A8.gif (498x330, 497.9K)

CHUD, did you just make sexist and ableist disparaging remarks? That's it, no more Mr. Nice Guy.

MAYONNAISE CHUD, your toxic rhetoric will NOT divide us.

Mayonnaise CHUD, we do not forget. We do not forgive. You have been warned.

We are the Chudbusters. Mayonnaise Chud of Chuddonnaise, consider yourself WARNED. This is ChudWATCH.

Chudbuster OUT.

low test

I paid for those jets, god dammit. Literally hundreds of tax dollars. Let me enjoy some low IQ explosions with them, you miserable gremlin.

Top Gun has been held as a innovative piece of cinema for its groundbreaking editing alone, and that's from critics on either side of the political spectrum. You're views are fringe and weird.

>it was part of a more primitive, low IQ time

Attached: jannies.jpg (1280x720, 145.3K)

>growing up everyone always mocked top gun as obvious cheesy recruiting propaganda
When you're an oblivious Gen Xer who's been raised to believe he's living at the end of history it's only natural to get mad at anything that reminds you that geopolitical and military struggles between nations still exist so I don't necessarily blame you.

the military doesnt even want white males anymore

Yeah, most mutts and the rest of the world can become american military pilots, you figured it out.

>geopolitical clashes exist
>just let the jews have world domination with no pushback

your stupidity is evil incarnate

this is a bizarre rewriting of history. the movie is the butt of so many jokes for decades, Tom Cruise did born on the 4th as a reaction to the propaganda in the movie. He was repenting for the shame of taking part in mindless propaganda.

the jews hate the military for years due to its white conservative backing, now that its their leftist war, we get top gun and jingoistic zionist shit again. funny part is its all the same ones who were against the war in iraq, now rooting on ww3.

>Movie that wants you to root for your homeland is propaganda
Take care of your teeth Charles

>F-18 beats 5th gen fighters
>F-14 also beat 5th gen fighters
>Plot armor every time
How is this not propaganda? Also if there's a battle group that just sent a shitton of tomahawks and the enemy has 5yh gen fighters then it sure also has satellites and more fighters that could have attacked the battlegroup and AA defending against them

Movie is a solid 6/10.

>this is a bizarre rewriting of history. the movie is the butt of so many jokes for decades
Maybe if you spoke English as a first language you wouldn't be so clueless and misguided?

>"why can [planes they had to use for practical cockpit shots] beat [chink/slav/whatever fantasyshit]?"
>the protagonists winning in the end is "plot armor"
lmao

isn't the mission this movie surrounds basically a repackaged trench run from star wars?

i fell for the shills on this board and saw it on a true imax screen with my family. turn off your brain and worth a watch at home but yes the go USA propaganda bugs me even though i live under its protection and get all the benefits of a strong dollar being a sexpat

by many regards we are in a war with russia, we're sending ukraine HIMARS and armed droned so no this propaganda isnt surprising i think its just the beginning

>more primitive, low IQ time
Human IQ has literally been dropping for decades, you numbskull retard. The average person in the 2010s was already far dumber than the average person in the 80s

>isn't the mission this movie surrounds basically a repackaged trench run from star wars?
So repackaged Dambusters?

they did a study that grammar nazis are always on the psychopath spectrum and low IQ. not surprised you jerk off to 1980s tom cruise shitfests.

no

Yes they are called gamma males.

>though i live under its protection and get all the benefits of a strong dollar being a sexpat

are you vaccinated. cos this 'protection' you speak of = mass genocide of its own people,

>Is anyone else disappointed we are back in this kind of 1980s military propaganda mode,

It's a step up from faggy soap operates or gay shit so sure.

Cruise would be way too old to fly right? He'd either be reitred or a teacher right?

The 80s version is much more about the planes and lifestyle. This is just an action movie so I don't think it's anywhere close to the same kind of propoganda. Nobody thinks they are going to go fly jets like mission impossible shit. Is halo military propoganda?

It's cute that you call everyone 'Low IQ' when you sound like a retarded zoomer brownoid.