All things considered, I like em still

All things considered, I like em still

Attached: 1644945092553.png (1920x960, 1.1K)

I don't like nazis

They worsen the economic inflation. Fuck them.

based sideways austria

why don't you join the war on Russia's side and divide Ukraine between you two?

blame Russia for invading them Chudoid

We cant afford it yet
but I support them wholeheardetly

I am happy my tax dollars help them

Fuck them and russia for making oil price soar. Globalisation was a fucking mistake

Why don't they simply decide to stop dying and surrender? I didn't expected europeans to be so much envious of the quality of life in countries destroyed by war

Ukraine sounds like migraine.
Let that sink in.

>surrender against an enemy who wants you dead and your nation destroyed
If they are going to kill you anyway you might aswell fight to the last this war is also solid proof Any Forums is a bunch of contrarian faggots because of course the dudes all about nationalism cant fathom why a country wont yield when its lands are invaded just because its government is corrupt

Attached: 1658405354502928.gif (480x341, 2.69M)

>If they are going to kill you anyway

Kill who lol, their country will still be independent. It's not unconditional surrender

is a polecuck liking hohols supposed to be surprising or unexpected?

idk

While this meme was originally about Serbia, it became unbelievable how much Poles have been shilling for Ukraine. Part of me just believes it's Ukrainian diaspora and refugees posting from Poland

Russia-Serbia is an ancient friendship so it makes sense. Banderites literally tried to genocide Poles 80 years ago

>tf
>tp

Attached: 55.jpg (300x315, 21.97K)

Russia borders Poland and threatens Poland too
it's 100% reasonable for Poland to strongly support Ukraine in order to stop Russia
also keep in mind they invaded Ukraine through Belarus too, which Poland borders too

Z

zzzzzz

Attached: 1659639772953904.webm (720x720, 1.43M)

This isn't all that accurate. I've seen a handful of Poles hating on Ukrainians despite the invasion and such.

>russia is weak and can't even take city name in 5 months and lost 1 billion people source: truth-fact.ua
>but also russia is a threat to everyone in europe and they will not stop at ukraine and continue to zerg rush all the way to france

they had no pity sending thousands of soldiers invade iraq in 2003

fuck them

Z

When we would be done with Pol-ACKs and you about to be next I will enlist and find you

Attached: 1612933440823.jpg (500x500, 59.3K)

>austria
DAMN IT! My stupid government hasn't put the national shield in our flag. I hate that it looks so similar to Canada's and Austria.

a terrorist group that stands no chance against a modern military can still kill people, so you better prepare for it
also Russia is like a bigger North Korea, you have nukes unfortunately (otherwise you'd have long been put in your place by now)

your soldiers will be massacred the minute you set a foot on NATO territory

Attached: sPiBtl 901 training with a drill DM22.jpg (2064x1548, 1000.07K)

I thought Russia wasn't a threat though? Why are you so scared of them? What will they ever do to you?

Attached: jihadi julian.jpg (778x869, 168.69K)

It won't be invasion but Special humanitarian operation

Attached: 041.jpg (380x476, 27.49K)

>This cancer is only localized in a small patch of skin, why are you worried? Just let it go through metastasis.
As a country that likes to style itself as a military power, Russia has insanely embarrassed itself and performed well below expectations, that being said, Poland is far smaller than Russia and letting Russia expand, rearm and try this shit again will still lead to serious damage that is to be avoided.

Lost all respect for them after the Amnesty International report.

>Why don't they simply decide to stop dying and surrender?
What the fuck?

Russia isn't gonna conquer all of Europe, retard. They don't even want all of Ukraine. They didn't even take the entirety of your meme country even though they easily could

>otherwise you'd have long been put in your place by now
>flag
Such a big mouth for a country who can't stand it's own legs without the gas of another nation