/incelg/ - Internet Celebrity general

Fat Retard edition

Attached: 1654033876985.jpg (1280x1085, 110.72K)

>Fat nonce
FIFY

>Fat Retard edition
You're not an internet celebrity, user.

Are we being raided

Any Forums is a Vaush board

When did you guys start this general?

Internet politics is such a massive worthless time sink.
Can't believe I spent like 16-21 thinking that shit mattered in any way or form whatsoever. All the mental energy I invested into it amounted to absolutely no change in my life or in my local or political sphere.

I thought we were BobMob?

how old are you now

Any Forums is a cunny board but the horse cock lust is more /d/ or /mlp/

Yes and no. Internet polemics and debates: not helpful. Libs of TikTok exposing degenerates to a wider audience: helpful.

Attached: Dr0wBvHU4AAxmBr.jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 632.36K)

is this that guy who shot his head off

For me, it is Forbidden America (2022)

Attached: 3333f.png (640x904, 843.31K)

Hiro should make an eceleb board.

love the jim vs nick fuentes saga.

vaush is the embodiment of pseudo intellectual. His narcissism takes away his ability to have any real self awareness so even the way he articulates himself sometimes is beyond embarrassing. knowing how to communicate like a normal person because you aren't so insecure you're too preoccupied with trying to sound intelligent you become completely ignorant to how pseudo and insincere you sound no matter what you're talking about is beyond him. He once said "my hair is pre optimally out of position" and he wasn't saying it as a goof. he was being real. That's like smart 13 year old speak and this is a grown ass man who wears fingerless cloves on a computer all day.
Anytime him and destiny got in a serious discussion it was hilarious seeing him scramble around because it was made so obvious that he isn't half as smart as he so badly wants to be. He a weird, manipulating, egotistical closeted pedophile that's obsessed with horse cocks to boot.
When I think of "selfish, regressive, dishonest, degenerate, millennial liberal" I think of vaush.
Hasan is so fucking awful I dont think he deserves to be thought about by anyone. he's a truly horrible guy who zero substance and moral. it would be really good for him if he went homeless and was close to starving for a few years or so, might help him build some character

Unfortunately not

okay well reply to this thread when he does i wanna see it

Vaush "We are undergoing an LGBT genocide in the US" Laddie.

Who's the most pathetic?

Attached: lol cow mural.jpg (937x703, 212.21K)

Ethan honestly put up a better fight than Obi-Wan did vs Vader.

Attached: 1654197173869.jpg (1241x1396, 304.07K)