Untitled

Attached: download (19).jpg (300x168, 8.14K)

IM FRUSTRATED

NOOOOOO I JUST DID THIS VIDEO BECAUSE I RAN COMPLETELY OUT OF RECIPES FROM THE PAST 200 YEARS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Needs more nutmeg.

THE TIMING WAS JUST COINCIDENTAL, YOU MUST BELIEVE ME

FRAGILE WHITE INCELS BTFO

The hypocrisy is the worst part. Why couldn't he just admit he doesn't like Trump?

>this will get my conservative audience to like me even more

Why are white Any Forumscels so fucking fragile?

>lives in the 18th century
>has 21st century political views

Qoomers are faggots

>destroyed a whole subset of society with two words

This entire thread is full of dumb niggers. He runs a wholesome channel that's been around for a while and because he used the historical name of a drink that coincided with what dumb faggot media used to call Trump, despite being hundreds of years old, his channel was bombed with garbage. You niggers are worse than scum, kill yourselves.

A dessert fit for the Washingtons. :^)

>drumpf btfo by george washington of all people
how will he recover?

>"This was George Washington's favorite the 'Orange fucking retard, this Cheeto Hitler has the nuclear codes! Somebody do something!'"
I think it was too on the nose.

I supported Donald Trump but seeing this and makes me laugh my fucking ass off.

"Nutmeg, an even worse flavor than dill."

Trump won

Just did. Hell said I'm too ugly

I like his channel, very wholesome.

>talking about how trump is an "orange fool" in the youtube comments below the video when it came out
>suddenly people get wind of this and also tell the other people in the comments they're faggots
>dude makes a video to cry about the ones that came only after the others were talking about trump
I don't care about Trump, I think he's a faggot, but it was insanely obvious to anyone who was actually there watching it go down what he was doing.

Politics aside, I think we can all agree that the Senile Pedo is a better drink than the Orange Fool.