Decades of "YWNBAW" posting

>decades of "YWNBAW" posting
>transgirls are more prominent than ever

How's it feel that despite all your effots, you still lost and transpeople are here to stay? :)

Attached: 1613889630161.jpg (1080x1440, 276.85K)

Imagine her taking BBC from

Aaron Rock
Anton Harden
Big Tre
Charlie Mac
Chris Cock
Damion Dayski
Darrell Deeps
Davin King
Dredd
Dwayne Foxxx
Dylan Brown
Flash Brown
Freddy Gong
Ice Cold
Isiah Maxwell
Jack Napier
Jack Rippher
Jason Brown
Jason Luv
Jax Slayher
Jon Jon
Jonathan Jordan
Joss Lescaf
Jovan Jordan
Lexington Steele
Louie Smalls
Mandingo
Moe Johnson
Nat Turnher
Pressure
Prince Yahshua
Ray Black
Richard Mann
Ricky Johnson
Rico Strong
Rob Piper
Sean Michaels
Shane Diesel
Slim Poke
Sly Diggler
Tee Reel
Troy Francisco
Wesley Pipes
&
Will Tile

>How's it feel
Fucking based, I love transgirls.

I actually like trans women. I just use it as an insult because it's funny. I love me some premium Bussy

She’s hot so I’ll give her a pass

>Chris Cock
Who the fuck comes up with these names

I love trannies so much bros. They're like upgraded girls.

>How's it feel that despite all your effots, you still lost and transpeople are here to stay? :)
When the supply chain breaks and HRT is a thing of the past, trannies will vanish overnight. But it's fun to watch them humiliate themselves untill then.

>manjaw is a dead give away
yikes

>can't reproduce
>here to stay
I disagree with most people, troons are based. #1 way of removing leftists from the earth.

if you wouldn't have sex with transgirl you are gay.

>if you wouldn't have sex with transgirl you are gay.
Not worth it, they are needy and weird

Gender Transitions of today are going to be looked back on in horror like lobotomies in the past.
This is such an obvious guarantee that I find peace in knowing this.

Kill yourself you transgender suicide risk faggot. You sad, sick elderly dude in a dress, wig, lashes, makeup, bra, and shoes.
You and your druggie faggot guy pals just use your gaming, coding and web app social skills to make kids question their whole FUCKING shit, and just game, stream, communicate with minors, and do drugs. You stream just so you could fuck a gay childs asshole. Thats literally it. Thats the whole bottom line.
Trans rights are anything but human rights, and the older you get the more ashamed of yourselves you will be. You and your groomer child molesting clique fell for the worst fad of your entire life, fidget spinners, club penguin, harry potter and all, and there is no reattaching your dick theres also no scientific evidence that an xy genome is female. 41% of you realize this annually and that number is increasing at an accellerated rate.

TRANSGENDERS COMMIT SUICIDE! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! TRANSGENDER SUICIDE! PEOPLE CUT OFF THEIR DICKS THEN SLIT THEIR WRISTS! PEOPLE ABANDON THEIR WHOLE IDENTITIES AND THEN STOP BREATHING! WHEN THEY DIE ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO LIVE A LIFE WHERE THEY ARE UNRECOGNIZABLE TO THEMSELVES! TRANSGENDER SUICIDE IS A COMEDY OF ERRORS! YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR GENDER AND YOURE A FOOL TO FALL FOR OTHER TRANNY PERVERTS TRICKS! THEYRE NOT YOUR FRIENDS! YOULL NEVER MEET THEM! THEY JACK OFF TO MAKING YOU MORE FEMININE! ITS A POWER PLAY! ITS A POWER OVER YOU PLAY! IF YOU FALL FOR TRANSGENDER GROOMING ITS YOUR OWN FAULT! HOPEFULLY THE SUICIDE OF YOUR TRANSGENDER PEERS IS ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU SECOND THOUGHTS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!

I gained a lot of respect for her when I saw the video of her standing up to that transphobic bouncer. That took balls.

didnt read lol

Attached: 1651170872699.jpg (828x412, 254.47K)

I love her so much it's unreal

Attached: 1654102723091.jpg (1073x1130, 185.13K)

She's so fucking aesthetic

>here to stay
Until they hit 30 lmao!

Reading comprehension isn't your forte, it seems.

A lot of Hollywood actresses have manjaws

YWNBAW

I'm ok with shemales as long as they look good, fuck men, and aren't autistic.

>>decades of "YWNBAW" posting
This has only been a thing since like 2016

95% of them are hideous monsters desu

trannies are cute!

Attached: liverlly 1607068910082.jpg (750x750, 49.97K)

I want to FUCK a trans girl!

They can hang out today so they can be gone tomorrow, faggot.

would unironically go deep inside

Attached: 1645854886437.jpg (1151x2047, 274.98K)

>here to stay
>50% suicide rate
kek

straightbros.... it's over, we lost

You WILL kiss the transgirl.

Attached: blaire ok.jpg (970x696, 283.73K)

Would love to.