Is he the worst famous actor of all time? He drags down any movie he's appeared in

Is he the worst famous actor of all time? He drags down any movie he's appeared in.

Attached: tommy-lee-jones-cu01-wide.jpg (1600x1600, 291.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9eZ6EACDKiE?t=26
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No but he fucked a nigger in lincoln

Yeah he's total shit.

I remember seeing his face on every street in Japan

What do you mean? He lights up every room he enters. Just look at that punum.

I can only ever see him as the coffee guy. That's the only value he has. A dancing clown on TV commercials.

this is such a benign take I believe you aren’t baiting, but I’m just baffled. what is a particular performance you think is so bad?

op is a faggot

No, Robert Deniro exists. No one could ever be more lame or cucked than Deniro.

Im a drm but it have a fers a rarry fon ten them and he don ripple after as the slaw pickings when the tan darn so fur coat linen bed springs when he got some hun boy I was looking there and so we got chevy three dollars to the mex ard wol mard for the price of it that about reckons alls well ends anyway georgia got some fire stone water in torch last time there mountain trouble and dad looking rather pale that aways.
Thas my dream bout sums it up

Attached: E35F6122-4C5E-4B2E-82AA-A9AAC9D3EACA.jpg (1280x850, 725.16K)

He was absolutely terrible in Jason Bourne

>he's al gore's college roommate

is that how he got so high up? his career really took off once clinton got elected

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-02 21.27.27.png (721x628, 139.86K)

what do you mean? he was great in men in black! and umm... those other movies he was in...

he is a genuinely great high IQ actor. his best performances are in natural born killers, and batman forever, where he really lets loose.

Agree, Dequeero sucks balls

What about Rolling Thunder you retard

It rains becaus eyour sad, darling.

This.
Tommy really earned that silver medal, though.

zoom zoom

itt no one has seen Under Seige

he was pure kino in the fugitive and no country

interesting theory, OP - let's check the video evidence, shall we?

youtu.be/9eZ6EACDKiE?t=26

He's also a dick IRL. Hate this fucking guy from living near him in SA.