How do I cook chicken breast?

How do I cook chicken breast?
I tried asking on /ck/ but they just laughed at me.

Attached: 1650242440611.jpg (444x362, 16.41K)

boil em
mash em
stick em in a stew

Scare a woman, and as she cowers in the corner, chop her tits off.

Bake it in your ass

Poop on it

Attached: maxres.jpg (1280x720, 70.59K)

>cooking your chicken
ngmi

depends. slice and cook in a skillet in olive oil on medium heat with spices and some vegetables. serve with rice.

Just look it up on google

Marinate 3 days in Mountain Dew. Stuff with lemon, lime & kiwi. Finish with olive-oil/salt/pepper rub.

Raise them in a brooder until 5 weeks old then move them to an outside coop. Supply warm temperatures, plenty of feed and woodchips. Buy some grit and make a dust bath for them. Within 6 months they will be ready to slaughter.

Wrong

with heat

Actually you should ask Any Forums, it's an important part of the board culture there

Make sure you wash it first

Breaded and air fryed
Follow the easiest instructions on googles

I'm trying but it says I cannot delete this post.

Attached: 1648944902959.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

1. Oven 350 degrees
2. Clean cookie sheet or tinfoil on cookie sheet
3. Defrosted chicken breast
4. 45 minutes

i just put it in a pan with lemon olive oil until it turns brown
thats how i cook everything actually
tastes good

Attached: file.png (976x850, 492.31K)

THEN WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU SAY SO?
YOU’RE A WORTHLESS, FRIENDLESS, FAGGOT LIPPED LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT WHOSE MOMMY LEFT DADDY WHEN SHE FOUND OUT HE WASN’T EUGENE O’NEILLE

YouTube is your friend for simple cooking user. In the oven, you can bake it at like 350-425 for like 8-10 minutes per side. Shouldn’t be pink on the inside/the juices running out should be clear. Use a meat thermometer if you have one (They’re cheap)

You should marinate your chicken with your favourite sauce or some salt, pepper, citrus/vinegar, oil, and other flavours/herbs/spices (again, search online for some simple ideas like Cajun or Italian or whatever) and let it sit in a plastic bag or in a covered bowl/Tupperware for at least 30 minutes in the fridge, ideally though 24 hours is better. You can even go to 48 hours if you really want.

I think I got the basics and then some but just search “Gordon Ramsay easy chicken breast” or something like that and you’ll be set

Grilling is best. If I'm doing it in the kitchen I butterfly it then fry it in a pan with a good amount of oil. Obviously in either case make sure to season it well. Salt, pepper, garlic and/or onion powder, paprika, and an herb. And I really feel that it's best to get some char on it. Nothing worse than a pale piece of chicken.

Attached: blackened-chicken-tenders-10.jpg (750x750, 170.86K)

Sorry should be 16-20 minutes per side, 8-10 is for grilling (which I just did today)

Go back