Is this actually possible?

Is this actually possible?

Attached: pirates.jpg (720x304, 14.47K)

Yes, but not with only the strength of two men.

Yeah but the air bubble was too big for them to weigh it down, and too small for the distance they travelled iirc

yes. she was fined 15 million

Maybe? Most likely not.

The bigger question is, is it really possible to flip a ship over like they did in the third movie

this is how the canadians got to shore on d-day

The rowboat would have to weigh over a ton to not start floating up

fill your sink with water, get an empty glass and hold it upside down under the water. what happens?

Yes, try it with a buddy.

We did this as kids at the lake except only like a foot underwater

my oldder brother said he did it with a friend once, but the other guy dide

You've been making this thread for half a decade user. You can turn the bot off now.

Kek

Sounds bretty cool

only if you tie lead weights around your ankles. try it up. Even works without the boat

What are you literally seeing with your eyes right now?

Yes. t. walks under lake to work each day

you'd have to pull it down from the surface from the start to maintain your air bubble, right?
anchors tied to their legs the whole time to keep them on the floor

Retard

Maybe in America.

>On their first test, the MythBusters tried walking into a pool with a rowboat over their heads, but their bodies were too buoyant and were unable to pull the rowboat to the bottom of the pool. To solve their buoyancy problem, the Mythbuster loaded themselves down with over sixty pounds of pirate gear and attempted the myth again, but met similar results. They then weighed the boat down with five hundred pounds of weights, but not even that was enough to keep the rowboat under the surface. The MythBusters then calculated that it would take more than two thousand pounds of force to keep the rowboat and the air pocket underwater, making the myth impractical if not impossible.

Attached: chaos0.webm (1920x1080, 887.94K)

>one dude loses his grip, whoops.
but you get giant bath brap bubbles so its still a win

decided to watch the movies today, for the first time in my life. up to at world's end. which movie should i stop at before it loses quality? im enjoying them so far. like in the op pic right before this part, they walk on the shore and you can only see their feet walking, shit like that just gets to me and makes me laugh. or when the midget shoots the gun and goes flying backwards

i wasn't serious, it's impossible to actually walk the whole way
the air will be there though, under magic conditions?

No not at all with just two men.

Watch the trilogy