French cars

I don't anyone who respect himselves would drive French car. You agree?

Attached: d47c6efe-4d11-448c-be2d-e99ebe3966b5.jpg (2160x2160, 1.27M)

I'd do anyone who drives french car

>Average French car enjoyer

Attached: bx.png (1258x650, 1.04M)

based, I hope you have good day.

I only drive citroen

They're shit but german cars are worse

Attached: 1636378072224.png (1200x675, 1.38M)

The newest Peugeot sold here aside from private imports was the 405. I really want a 505, but they're impossible to find now.

Attached: 505.jpg (2048x1365, 953.84K)

Attached: 5052.jpg (2048x1365, 940.67K)

Can't be worse than italian shitboxes desu.

If you have any strong opinion about cars you are fucking brainwashed by the industry.

This, modern cars are a scam. The whole show is ran by only a dozen or so companies that keep joining in until there will be a single global car company with 30 different brands for muh nostalgia. And you can bet there will be retards with essentially same cars fighting over made up brands.

Wut ? I thought trade wars were over now that Trump is gone. (our bans on Harley Davidsons, your bans on wine and cheese...). I suppose there's not a real ban on importing new Peugeot cars, but still I find what you say surprising.
Btw, Renault is going through hard times, its 2 biggest factories were in Russia, and they had to leave.

Please apologies to the best car ever made

Attached: MerciTwingo.jpg (896x598, 81.24K)

Angry Twingo.

Attached: 1629027015591.png (570x380, 153.21K)

It's not Trump-era, I think it started when Reagan was in office. There is a rolling 25-year ban on importing cars not directly sold from US dealerships because Mercedes-Benz lobbied politicians to implement regulations. People were importing thousands of grey-market cars from Europe during the 70s and 80s. It was vastly cheaper than buying one from an American dealership and you could get a higher-spec car without all of the unwanted DOT modifications. Peugeot withdrew from selling cars in the US in 1991 due to market pressure. Anyone can import a Peugeot as long as the model year is 1997 or before. Pic related is an imported 205.

Attached: 205.png (704x411, 695.79K)

>Twingo 3
Yuck

Attached: renault-twingo-pepe-the-frog-meme.jpg (735x535, 129.81K)

I don't understand why french cars are so hated internationally. Here almost all our cars are French

Nice, 205 was my first car!
I don't understand the role of Mercedes-Benz. You can buy new Mercedes cars in official dealerships, but not new Peugeot ?
Reminds me of T-Mobile in the USA. It's crazy that Deutsche Telekom is allowed to be one of the big 3 or 4 US carriers, on such a sensitive trade (network intelligence...). I wonder how Merkel obtained that.

Some countries have lots of french cars, esp. when they don't like the USA or Germany. Not sure, but I'm thinking of Algeria, South America, Eastern Europe...

During some times around 2000, French cars were plagued by reliability issues. This was corrected but the bad reputation stay alive.
Here I see a lot of Renault Kangoos

Cheap plastic, horrendous engine architecture, have you already changed the lubticant filter on a mercedes of any kind then on a 307 or a C4 ? Some platforms like tge 406, 305, renault 21 and others were ok but most of the catalogue consists of proletariat soap cars

>BMW
Slightly more reliable than opel, disgusting choice unless it's injection / pack M