>be Ewan MacGregor

>acclaimed dramatic actor
>most famous for one iconic performance as one of the best known fictional characters of all time
>decades later, are allowed to executive produce an entire show about said character
>spend the entire show portraying himself as a borderline retarded loser

>NOOOOO I LOVE MY WAGIE MEAT PACKER JOB
>NOOOOO I'M NOT GOING TO HELP YOU YOUNG JEDI, EVEN THOUGH THE INQUISITORS KNOW WHERE YOU ARE YOU SHOULD JUST TOSS YOUR LIGHTSABER AND RETURN TO TOWN
>NOOOOO EVEN THOUGH I GOT BLATANTLY JEWED BY THAT JAWA I'M STILL GOING TO PAY IT
>NOOOOO I'M GOING TO USE A BLASTER INSTEAD OF MY LIGHTSABER BECAUSE SHOOTING PEOPLE TO DEATH IS BETTER THAN USING THE FORCE
>NOOOOO I'M NOT GOING TO PREVENT A TINY 10 YEAR OLD FROM OUTRUNNING ME
>NOOOOO IM NOT GOING TO BOTHER REMEMBERING MY OWN LIE THAT EVEN A BRATTY KID COULD REMEMBER AND ALMOST EXPOSE MYSELF
>NOOOOO I'M GOING TO RUN AWAY MULTIPLE TIMES LIKE A LITTLE BITCH AND REFUSE TO USE THE FORCE IN ONE OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED REMATCHES IN THE UNIVERSE
Wtf is his problem?

Attached: newFile-7.jpg (982x726, 34.87K)

jews...

little leia is the key to all of this

up next he will train the inquisitor negress to be a hero and she will save luke while obi wan cries in the corner trying to fap his flacid dick

Obi Wan is a broken man now retard. He failed his padawan leading to the destruction of the jedi order. He has no faith in himself anymore and that prevents him from using the force.

Yoda told him to keep training, Obi Wan said he would keep training so he could talk to Qui Gon.
but dinsney did a stupid recont and disney shills are too dumb to understand it,eat shit

He is still training to talk to qui gon but his PTSD is getting in the way. You are just a nitpicking little asshole desu.

I want Obi Wan dead desu. I want Hayden to hack his stupid scottish head off. It's really annoying knowing that he survives. I also want Leia to fall into a woodchipper.

>EXPECTATION STATUS: S U B V E R T E D
Bravo millennials

>NOOOOO I LOVE MY WAGIE MEAT PACKER JOB
I wonder why he couldn't have used a Jedi Mind Trick.
>NOOOOO I'M NOT GOING TO HELP YOU YOUNG JEDI, EVEN THOUGH THE INQUISITORS KNOW WHERE YOU ARE YOU SHOULD JUST TOSS YOUR LIGHTSABER AND RETURN TO TOWN
...but he is going to train Luke for some reason.
>NOOOOO I'M GOING TO USE A BLASTER INSTEAD OF MY LIGHTSABER BECAUSE SHOOTING PEOPLE TO DEATH IS BETTER THAN USING THE FORCE
Using the Force can attract attention?
>NOOOOO IM NOT GOING TO BOTHER REMEMBERING MY OWN LIE THAT EVEN A BRATTY KID COULD REMEMBER AND ALMOST EXPOSE MYSELF
They needed a scene about Padme?
>NOOOOO I'M GOING TO RUN AWAY MULTIPLE TIMES LIKE A LITTLE BITCH AND REFUSE TO USE THE FORCE IN ONE OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED REMATCHES IN THE UNIVERSE
This makes me wonder why Luke had an easy time force projecting in TLJ.

>MEAT PACKER
more like fudge packer

>hates blasters "uncivilized"
>uses blasters the entire series

Disney doesn't know shit

what would I do if I wanted to watch this but didn't want to give disney any money. I've read/watched/played most star wars things except the newer shows that require a subscription

As others have pointed out, him not training during these years diminishes his character since how was he planning on protecting Luke. The whole point at the end of RotS is that he dedicates his life to protecting the one who he believes to be the chosen one

Is it worth watching or just another Boba Fett? Pretty sick of Tattooine and niggers

fett was so absolutely trash that I decided to just skip this one. Looks like that was a great choice.

>why Luke had an easy time force projecting in TLJ.
It killed him retard

It's worse

>Spend 10 years training
>But also losing all other force powers

Attached: 1523312919476.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

People act like Obi Wan should have this flawless willpower but he is just a man.
He has gone through all kinds of horrors and is not mentally stable.

If you actually watched the series they showed him try to commune with qui gon but then he starts having flashbacks of Anakin and can't do it.
The implication was that he had been trying to do it for years but he cant because he is fucked up. This series is meant to be sort of a redemption for him that brings him back to form.