Why do western fags think every same sex friendship is faggotry?

Why do western fags think every same sex friendship is faggotry?

Attached: IMG_20220526_193953.jpg (1080x1078, 499.96K)

Individualism has almost completely atomized the westoid. Sexual relationships are one of the few that remain, and even those are decaying.

those cucks are beyond saving. they are fundamentally broken.

Same reason you fall in love with every cashier and waitress who accidentally touches your hand

As an Indian I'm tired of the touchy feely way men act here. Like I'm talking with a coworker and he randomly grabs my hand. Fuck that stop fucking touching me

because literally every show from the west has a fag in it

what does it mean when pajeet grabs you with his wiping hand?

Nobody ever hugs them. Most of them are born ugly and they have weird personalities and senses of humor. It's lack of affection. I feel bad for pajeets.

it's a sign of deep trust and friendship. cutting your hand and mixing blood to become 'blood brothers' is a pale westoid imitation compared to holding hands immediately after wiping.
bros that shit together, stick together.

literally

Did any Westerner actually watch this movie?

Indians are all faggots so it's no big surprise.

Mutts are individualistic fags.

>As an Indian
GOOD MORNING SIRS!!!

BITCH YOU LUCKY IT GET PERCIEVED A TALL

>burger
>BBC AND BUCKS LMAO

Whites can't into male friendship. They think every male bond has to be gay deep down. It's why the average Western young man is so lonely

Purposeful programming from the propaganda machine with the objective of further isolating western men.

It's a couple things. Women can't understand concepts like brotherhood so they will automatically revert to it being some sort of romantic attraction. See Frodo and Sam. The second thing is that there is a targeted effort to destroy masculine communities. This is done in various ways. Convincing lower IQ people that brotherhood is in some way gay is one of them. Another is just destroying primarily male activities with women or tertiary actors. Stuff like this can be seen in games, rpgs, tabletop, etc. Don't forget that this is purposeful.

nobody besides some fag journalists think that and no normies here watches bollywood movies. Its most likely 10 journalists just came to that conclusion

no