AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1653340199749.gif (500x500, 1.13M)

*cracks Knuckles*

Here's the transphobic, pedophile, cp posting, racist loser who lives with his mom and has never had sex. Get reported! And when you make another thread, I'll be there ready to report.

Why are right-wingers so sensitive?

keyed

AHEM

nigger

ummm troonchads!?

>chops off dick

I CAN'T BREED!

kill every nigger

Attached: better at life than you.png (1086x723, 268.39K)

>Why are right-wingers so sensitive?

Attached: 1649249297098.png (680x672, 160.77K)

Soi Walsh lost

is this the thread where the discord schizos reply to themselves?

Based as always

It's not based. I've gone too far and I apologize. My mother didn't love me and I've never had sex so I took it out on trans people. I stand corrected when I say trans loves matter and it's okay to be trans

Fuck tranny jannies
Doxx nigger mods
Fuck tranny jannies
Doxx nigger mods
Fuck tranny jannies
Doxx nigger mods
Fuck tranny jannies
Doxx nigger mods
Fuck tranny jannies
Doxx nigger mods
Fuck tranny jannies
Doxx nigger mods
Fuck tranny jannies
Doxx nigger mods
Fuck tranny jannies
Doxx nigger mods
Fuck tranny jannies
Doxx nigger mods

>It's not based. I've gone too far and I apologize. My mother didn't love me and I've never had sex so I took it out on trans p-ACK

Attached: 1649219929930.gif (450x425, 3.09M)

Kill yourself you transgender suicide risk faggot. You sad, sick elderly dude in a dress, wig, lashes, makeup, bra, and shoes.
You and your druggie faggot guy pals just use your gaming, coding and web app social skills to make kids question their whole FUCKING shit, and just game, stream, communicate with minors, and do drugs. You stream just so you could fuck a gay childs asshole. Thats literally it. Thats the whole bottom line.
Trans rights are anything but human rights, and the older you get the more ashamed of yourselves you will be. You and your groomer child molesting clique fell for the worst fad of your entire life, fidget spinners, club penguin, harry potter and all, and there is no reattaching your dick theres also no scientific evidence that an xy genome is female. 41% of you realize this annually and that number is increasing at an accellerated rate.

TRANSGENDERS COMMIT SUICIDE! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! TRANSGENDER SUICIDE! PEOPLE CUT OFF THEIR DICKS THEN SLIT THEIR WRISTS! PEOPLE ABANDON THEIR WHOLE IDENTITIES AND THEN STOP BREATHING! WHEN THEY DIE ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO LIVE A LIFE WHERE THEY ARE UNRECOGNIZABLE TO THEMSELVES! TRANSGENDER SUICIDE IS A COMEDY OF ERRORS! YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR GENDER AND YOURE A FOOL TO FALL FOR OTHER TRANNY PERVERTS TRICKS! THEYRE NOT YOUR FRIENDS! YOULL NEVER MEET THEM! THEY JACK OFF TO MAKING YOU MORE FEMININE! ITS A POWER PLAY! ITS A POWER OVER YOU PLAY! IF YOU FALL FOR TRANSGENDER GROOMING ITS YOUR OWN FAULT! HOPEFULLY THE SUICIDE OF YOUR TRANSGENDER PEERS IS ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU SECOND THOUGHTS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!

/qa/ lost

move on with your life ffs

quality thread

Attached: 1653735668866m.jpg (888x1024, 196.24K)

Gem gif

Jannie you stupid fucking simp. Clean up the fucking thread. Useless fucks.

Attached: 1579569998612.png (342x589, 291.72K)

/qa/ lost. Go back to screaming about niggers in star wars threads