Remember us?

We were on the office haha

Attached: 332EE1EF-55DA-4D88-B6B5-EB21BC5EA731.jpg (1125x1595, 1.02M)

jesus christ eye makeup should be banned, elli went from a 7/10 to 2/10 without it

>Remember us?
Nope

I never watched the office, but from seeing real life Pam's Twitter posts reposted places, it really seems like she both emotionally and career wise never moved on past the office. Like it was the peak of her life and now every day she feels like she's waking up in the shadow of that part of her life.

Did she ever get another role? Does she still work? Did she at least make enough to not have to work anymore?

Fuck, marry, kill GO

they need a black friend.

is the one in the left is angela?
she looks so good.

because she's smiling and not giving a sour ass look with her hair straightened down like the entirety of the show

fuck pam because boobs, marry angela because shes mommy, and kill erin because shes a retarded gremlin

she was the love interest in the Will Farrell ice skating movie. so there's that. I mean she did pretty good for a cute plain jane in her 30s. They can't all me hot young movie stars

>Did she at least make enough to not have to work anymore?
Oh, yes.
She gets paid every time it airs.

Would. Every single one without hesitation. Then I'd wipe my cock on a handkerchief after each time and store it in a plastic baggie to sniff later.

Yes they're older and trying to relive years they'll never get back, but they're also making a fuck tonne of money doing it.
You guys didn't say the same mean things about Michael Imperiolli and Steve Shrimpa's Sopranos podcast.

They should Open an Onlyfans Account

Mindy

What is with all the fucking The Office threads today?

came to say this, haha

She is more successful then you and 99.99% of people who post here.

having people gas you up on social media (ie nowhere) because you were on network tv on one show ten years ago isn't what id call success.

Masks???????

Look at those sweet new York temporary structures to get away from the retarded covid laws that may have permanently killed the city

>the retarded covid laws that may have permanently killed the city
i sure hope so, i fucking hated living in nyc for grad school

Attached: 1535078113966.gif (356x200, 2.14M)

why? Mask mandates did nothing.

This is now a Jenna thread.

Attached: pam0.png (500x500, 495.16K)

>a couple of weeks ago

Attached: 1534182823743.jpg (770x702, 64.6K)

Source

God Damn!

>temporary structures
We are never getting our parking back aren't we.

Attached: Jenna2.jpg (4680x4424, 1.86M)

That's how it works for main cast of tv shows. To get syndicated (or these days, streamed) means you keep getting checks.

Lmao with how new York is run? No probably not. Have you noticed who owns all the real estate and what they are asking for it? People with rare metal last names and at insane prices. None of it is sustainable unless you are, at best, like an apple store. I'm surprised people are even trying to stay there. Says something about people's stubbornness but also online jobs etc.

zooms law