Are you depressed and lonely despite having friends, physical fitness, a gf, a good job, religion...

Are you depressed and lonely despite having friends, physical fitness, a gf, a good job, religion, good material conditions, and a good community? In your country.

Attached: crop.jpg (512x512, 50.24K)

Yes, I am, and it was my fault. I should have accepted everything 3 years ago.

I only have physical fitness, a great job that pays extremely well, and good material conditions. Seems I need the other things too.

yes..can’t figure out what could cure me. it’s crippling

What do you mean accepted?

I'm depressed but I wasn't when I had a gf. I was depressed before I had a gf. What causes this????

if you have the motivation to be fit you're not really depressed

Attached: 1621378726637.webm (382x480, 232.2K)

I have none of that except for religion

literally not possible

I am according to my jobs psychologist
From your list:
>friends
no
>fitness
no
>gf
no
>good job
average at best
>material conditions
no
>good community
hahahahah, no

woah no wonder I want to kill myself

>a gf
fuck you

>friends,
>physical fitness,
>a gf,
>a good job,
>religion,
>good material conditions,
>and a good community
I have none of these things

you don't know what depression is if you have the energy to get out of bed and do stuff

I have close friends and I've dated a decent amount. My family loved me. But I want to be single until I can buy a house in a year or so. I don't want my SO to have input. I want to decision of what house and where it is to be unilateral. So I'll just be alone until then.

Why? I just force myself to do it. Doesnt change that I feel emptiness and wounded heart all the time

I think the only thing that keeps me from thinking too much about it is the constant bag chasing. While typing this I’m realizing that all these artificial goals that I have are meaningless.

You don't know what depression is when walking on a bridge does not give you urges to jump

It's direction. You have no ambition, and nothing to shoot for. No purpose in life.
Without it you will feel empty no matter what.

>I just force myself to do it.
being able to just push yourself is what separates the functional from the dysfunctional

Attached: x9y0chv64us01.png (657x778, 65.82K)

diet change

this
all these faggots are "depressed" because they haven't know actual pain
those are intrusive thoughts amd everyone has them you fucking tard
having the thought of crushing my dog's skull doesn't mean i want to, its your mind recognizing a possible negative behavior

Mind explaining what ambitions are worth it?

you don't know what depression is if you have the energy to press post

>those are intrusive thoughts a
No it's not you schitzo. I had intrusive thoughts before. They are not normal. You keep obsessing over killing your dog because you know you are too much of a fag to stop anybody else from doing it.