Without looking it up, tell me this character's name and what they did in the movie

Without looking it up, tell me this character's name and what they did in the movie.

Attached: literally_who_star_wars.jpg (700x350, 32.97K)

That's Glup Shitto

I believe slept with JJ Abrams or were close friends with him or something.

Helmet Mchelmetface, she sat on my face

Yabo Blipgop

Samus Aran from Metroid

Zeek Marek

Daft punk. He makes shitty music

Zori Bliss. Don't know what she did in the movie since I've never watched it and never will.

easy, that's Daft Punk. He played the montage music during Darth Vader's training montage

Purple Ranger

Keri Russell from antlers

Zorii Bliss, did fuck all, was there for like 2 minutes.

Same, I guess we're just good with names.

Didn't she get beat up by Rey then said she liked her and gave her a macguffin

>the crimson cooter
>had a nice ass and a sultry voice
what do I win

Attached: 1629101257503.png (655x522, 31.32K)

Don't care.

didn't this bitch give them the key to get off the evil capitalism planet in the last jedi?

Fl'durthu Gigglebrax the expert in Uranian eschatology of course who could forget?

Zori Bliss. One of a handful of female characters added to the final movie for no reason.

It does help that I collect Star Wars toys and have seen her on clearance multiple times.

>Thee Roket Ear
They/Them

That was helmet girl, and what she did was to look kinda sexy while wearing a helmet.

I am technically correct, which is the best kind of correct.

Zari bliss, I think she's a tsundere like love interest for Poe, but I have never seen the movie.

wasnt it like Jazz or Bazz or Jaden or something dumb

She was Oscar Isaac's ex girlfriend.

Orlan Zippo. She's an intern on the deathstar. Famed for doing the coffee run in under twelve parsecs.

Whore Slutto
She polished Poe Dameron's knob

Zori bliss she helped take c3po to babu frick to get hacked so he could reveal the location of exagol.

Zori Bliss. I remember because her helmet is cool. Same reason I knew unimportant side character Boba Fett before he got his own show.

NEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRDDDDDDSSSSSS!!

That's the guy that made One More Time