I watched jiro dreams of sushi, any more movies like it?

i watched jiro dreams of sushi, any more movies like it?

Attached: asian cuisine.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

jiro nightmares of ass rape

Rovecraftian

Attached: 1637191137912.webm (720x404, 2.7M)

why are gooks so mean to sea creatures

Attached: puffer-fish-panic.gif (220x220, 753.05K)

Some dumb-ass belief that the fresher something is, the better it'll taste. Its obviously true, but not to this extent. There's no reason to not mercy kill the animal right before prepping it.

Reality is that they love the sadistic show of seeing an animal wriggle before death. Nothing more.

Asian people are an amphibian like race responsible for destroying Atlantis. Sea creatures are the last remnant of Atlantis and are being hunted by Asians for sport.

>inb4 some chink starts seething and blogposting about how westerners eat veal and shit

jiro is 86 yrs old

Attached: ough.jpg (712x558, 43.9K)

I watch and fall asleep to teppanyaki videos

You are not supposed to be sympathetic to fish.
Literal mental illness that is collapsing the white race.
Stop crying over food and start breeding. You are being replaced while crying over videos of fish

octopodes arent fish

At least we kill veals with a 12 gauge shell or pneumatic rod to the head before we start cutting them up. If I was a little fish or squid I wouldn't mind being eaten by a cute asian girl, but I don't know why they have to mutilate them or burn them alive first.

Attached: v4-460px-Slaughter-Cattle-Step-7-Version-2.jpg (460x345, 25.43K)

Being cruel to animals is a symptom of a depraved soul. The white man invented humane slaughtering techniques. Many fish like picrel are smarter than your dog or cat, yet lefty "vegetarians" who don't eat meat for ethical reasons will still eat fish because it doesn't count for some reason. If fish could scream you would change your tune. I'm not saying you shouldn't eat them but at least kill them before you cook them or start to slice them up.

Attached: 7cd52627f68ff72577aa2111cd182b62.jpg (640x480, 40.12K)

octopuses are smarter than niggers

I blame 100% on women about the kids shit

never forget what the japs did to our boys

Attached: Macarthur_hirohito.jpg (1080x1332, 136.03K)

turned them into trannies via anime?

in a normal society you'd threaten such a place with war.
but in this society that has been hijacked by psychopaths addicted to accumulating money/power, you turn cheek and just continue doing business.

People are fucking cruel. Zero reason to do something like that.

they like to torture shit before they eat it because they think the terror it fells make it taste better

correct take

Before opening up to the West, the majority of Japanese were vegetarians because of Buddhism. Westerners, apart from basically early hippies who idealised the mysterious east, thought this was superstition and proof of the inferiority and docile weakness of the Orientals. So they took that to heart, shunned Buddhist compassion, embraced meat eating and militarist imperialism, and then Westerners take that as proof of the Oriental man's inherent sadism.

There's a lot of this kind of hypocrisy in regards to how the West views others. More often and not, modern day Westerners moralise to non-Westerners about doing the exact things they began doing either through Western influence or as a response to Westerners shitting on their old way of doing things.