Would you rather live in Brazil or Thailand?

Would you rather live in Brazil or Thailand?

Attached: 1658699794261365.jpg (1600x1067, 245.82K)

brazil so I am not like 5'2 incel.

>extremely cheap cost of living
>actual history and culture
>great cuisine
>ladyboys that actually look feminine if you're a faggot
Why wouldn't anyone choose Thailand?

Brazil

if i had to pick thailand because its less violent

Brazil sounds like cartel tier levels of violence. Thailand just sounds poor but safer.

I hate thai food. And they have to worry about China making them a puppet state.

3 for brazil
3 for thailand

this is an incredibly even comparison so far

>The CIA wanted to invade this

According to some US flag do we apparently.

thailand is actually safe so thailand

Is safe because you're way taller than them, and their women are for some reason obsessed with white guys.

pige

>so I am not like 5'2 incel.
the average height in brazil and thailand seems to be comparable but you wouldn't become a Brazilian / Thai person user, you'd just move there

personally I'd want to move to Brazil I think. There's more to do than there would be in thailand, that's my guess

Id prefer to stay here than moving there. Wouldnt mind born there rather than here but honestly its not like id kill to be born in Thailand so whatever i guess

nice trips, if that's the case Thailand for sure, fuck brazil every woman is like 6 feet and you can get stabbed any second. In Thailand, I would enjoy some prime pussy male and female, I would unironically be a chad there.

thailand obviously
monkeyzil is a complete shithole full of black people
at least thailand is safe and has no blacks

Attached: 1657054205754.jpg (2753x1400, 555.57K)

I'm taking any country other than India over Brazil.

Which country has better trannies?

Attached: file.png (540x675, 494.67K)

Thailand. It's richer, I'm a whole lot less likely to get killed, the women are cleaner, I can get easy work in the backpacker industry and Brazil-Portuguese sounds disgusting.

Drugs? Reggaeton?

>pic
Hohol marines being trained in the way of war crimes in Pearl Harbour by their burger collegues

Brazil because:
I don't want to be imprisoned for insulting le kang
A cute transgirl i know lives there

>drugs
I thought that SEA was another massive trade hub for drugs
>reggaeton
That's Chilean music

>It's richer
what? I thought Brazil has concentrated centers of wealth that rival first world countries

This is a hard one. I would say Brazil has the best trannys, but that's the top tier. Thailand got alot of mid tier trannys that look nice, but nothing beats a phat latina ass.
t. Most straight guy in Sweden

Thailand isn't richer than Brazil

easily brazil, if I can live in a safe area