So sad to see the state of India now. Islamic india was the leader of the world...

So sad to see the state of India now. Islamic india was the leader of the world. Too bad maratha hindoos fucked it all up

Attached: main-qimg-2a997319b3c3aa7fd546b43150851074-lq.jpg (398x370, 22.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aIfFGK6fEMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Maratha
The Mughal Empire fucked itself when that retard Aurangzeb took the throne. Akbar in his wisdom understood the truth that successful rulers of the Indian subcontinent understood throughout millennia. That you need to assimilate otherwise your entire empire will fall apart like a house of cards because society itself will reject you.
Aurangzeb being the retard that he was thought projecting strength would be enough and in doing so bankrupted the empire both economically and socially.

>Aurangzeb
>conqueror is LE BAD
Fag. At any rate the Marathas were pretty bloody as well and more so they would raze villages that paid taxes and grain to Mugals.

Marathas fucked up the subcontinent so bad it still hasnt recovered. Had the mughals remained in power the British never would have taken endia. Hindoo bastards

youtube.com/watch?v=aIfFGK6fEMk

Are you that diaspora Pakistani who's always seething about Hindus lmfao

That depends are you a diaspora pajeet that worships cows?

Yes, he makes least 5 threads about us daily, he's pathologically obsessed with us despite living in a first world it's really pathetic

Nah that's not me and I'm definitely not obsessed. Just annoyed to see what a shithole the cow worshippers have turned endia into.

>conqueror
Emperor retard. He was the head of the Mughal Empire, the sovereign authority of the subcontinent that all other forces, including the Marathas, paid their allegiance to.

I don't hate Aurangzeb because le muslim invader. I hate him because he ruined the Mughal Empire.

Paki migrant?

No one worships your mother, Poohammad

pakistan is basically muslim Indian and they are worse than India in most metric from gdp per capita to quality of life to education and sporting achievements

Hm, India has a higher HDI than Pakistan?
>not obsessed
You make these seethe threads all the time

You're really trying to talk tough? Buddhism is the weakest most pathetic religion
The Muslim world brought endia to its knees when we boycotted them after that prostitute nupur insulted the Prophet. Endia came crawling on its knees begging to do trade with us again after promptly firing her.

>We boycotted them
>with us
It's cute how pakis keep larping about the ummah

Attached: 069.jpg (580x563, 34.74K)

>we
>us
Lmao, most of the Muslim world treats Pakistanis as sub-humans. So much for your Ummah and Islamic solidarity. Look how Arabs treat South Asian Muslims and how Turks think you're all deluded autistically religious perverts. At very best, the Islamic world sees you as useful idiots just like China does

Attached: 1652002192837.png (776x608, 354.1K)

hindoos only attack weak in society they outnumber Muslims in endia so feel safe attacking them. But when somebody strong fights back they always cower

Attached: Hindooweak.png (484x554, 412.12K)

Even Bangladesh has better indicators than Pakistan Lmao forget about India

Attached: w64n65drguf21.png (579x415, 24.32K)

Aren't you always bragging about the two retards that attacked that unarmed Hindu tailor? You talk about Hindus using numbers to win when in actuality Muslims in India are such cowards that they only attack in groups and when their victim is unarmed

>Islam
lol

You mean the guy who was insulting Islam and Muslims? Cow worshippers really expect to be able to insult people's religions and are surprised when they pay them back.

I think he expected Muslims to not be such thin-skinned schizos willing to murder a person over sharing a FB post. Obviously he under estimated how NPC-like they actually are

You're a pajeet aren't you?