/stg/ Stranger Things General

Psychoincel edition

If King Steve dies I'm going to kill myself and I'm NOT kidding

Last time on /stg/

Attached: vi001ence.jpg (457x457, 47.57K)

Attached: Joe_Keery_Gaten_Matarazzo_and_Joseph_Quinn_Answer_To_a_Nosy_(1).gif (520x293, 1.64M)

First for king Steve.

Attached: steve-harrington-dance-party.gif (498x297, 2.15M)

Im a Murry Man

ITT: Characters who are literally you

Attached: 001-stranger-things.png (618x412, 230.67K)

Joe Keery proved himself as a romantic lead in Free Guy. He should be a star rn

Best ST ship.
And still going strong.

Attached: DEAB7C48-153B-4A0F-9B14-8489AC985DF7.jpg (960x1140, 808K)

>i-i made a d-derayama of my d-dads cabin, he was my h-hero and he died s-saving people in a f-fire and...
>*cries*

Attached: 1653658353638.jpg (682x807, 103.33K)

>murry
bootleg Lone Gunmen, kys yourself

Attached: MV5BMzZmNTFhY2EtOWUzYi00ODVmLWI4MGEtOWVhZDM4NTUxY2U0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTYzMTY1MjQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x563, 38.03K)

Grindlewald looking like a faggot as always

Heather

Attached: EutlEeLWgAEFa6J.jpg (1152x1023, 99.02K)

Cool diorama, Jane. Want to hang out after school? I'd like to hear more about Mr. Fibley!

I wonder how weird it is that Caleb is so much older than the rest of the “kid” cast

Kys faggot. This never existed in the 80s especially kids.

Could they beat Vecna?

Attached: images (13).jpg (554x554, 21.82K)

Why do they always take the waifus bros??

>saves you from Vecna using sass

Attached: E5UdxaVWEAUhS5_.jpg_large.jpg (2000x1125, 227.95K)

Reminder: It's white boy summer.

Attached: eddiemunson.png (1416x879, 1.43M)

>we like Steve
>but we don't LOVE Steve
That hurt bros

Props to the Wheeler parents, for 2 nights straight letting a post-high school graduate (and their daughter’s ex), a female high school senior, and 3 high school freshmen…stay with their daughter Nancy in their basement.

Seriously. I can’t see any 80s suburban parent doing that. Especially when it’s 3 boys and 3 girls.

user… where do you think the 30+ year old American millennial mulattos came from

It was a different time...

The 80s wasn't as diverse as today, there was more social trust

>there's no such thing as the Upsidedown, Mulder
>Scully, you're literally being fucked by a Demogorgun right now
>ayy lmao

Eddie came into the show and is already more important than Mike, Jonathan, and Will

He’s not complex but he is fleshed out and consistent. Him and Nancy are constantly the ones driving the direction of the group and telling the what to do. The show is ostensibly about El and the town but really it’s about the bad guys at this point and they’re the ones always telling people what to do.

I don't even want her to get Vecna'd, just thrown through a portal and forgotten about.

Steve did nothing wrong. Even in season 1.

He broke the camera of the pervert who photographed Nancy in her bra?
Got sad when Nancy then fuck that pervert?

Everyone says they loves his redemption arc, but there was nothing to redeem.

They're probably just glad they're all in THEIR house this time around. Considering they were all over the place the past few years

Led Zeppelin biopic when?

Mike and Nancy have been disappearing for weeks every year when all the shit went down. They're probably happy that they're home for once

>t. doctorate of pussy hair studies

Vecna is just so close to looking entirely goofy that it's hard to take him seriously but he does still kinda work for some reason.
There's a shot during the Max Scene where she's almost gotten away and it zooms in on his face and I want to laugh when I see it, but he's got just the right expression to still come off as threatening.
His body though looks goofy for sure.

If I was telekinetic and telepathic I'd train the fuck out of my abilities so that I could manipulate smaller and smaller objects at larger and larger scales with expert fidelity, until the point at which I could restructure matter at will. Then I'd make a virgin universe and populate it with just me and my gf

That is the kind of high quality in depth discussion I come to /stg/ for

They, along with pizza stoner, are going to be Eleven’s hype men.

The only thing he did wrong was imply that Jonathan killed his brother, which is what he was going over to apologize for, even before apologizing to Nance about the graffiti (which he didn't even make to begin with)

The more Eleven speaks, the more apparent it is that see’s actually mentally challenged, and Mike is taking advantage of her.