Oh no...

>Oh no, this wall of fire that I initially ignited for the sole purpose of telekinetically dragging Obi-Wan through has suddenly reignited and now a droid is slowly meandering away with him. If only had a way of dragging them back. Like telekinesis or something. Alternatively it could also be of benefit to show up to these situations wearing some kind of body armor that could protect me from mundane threats like fire.
I can't believe this was an actual line of dialogue. It's like they're not even trying

Attached: Darth-Vader-James-Earl-Jones-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Season-1-Episode-3-Part-III.jpg (1920x1080, 47.99K)

Kek

Is Kenobi worth watching at all? Like is there a 15 minute highlight real

when I watched it I thought he got PTSD'd from their last fight

Here you go

Attached: crapsandwich.jpg (208x225, 18.01K)

Why are right-wingers so sensitive?

yeah I got the same vibe.

No the moment that black thing appears on screen completely destroyed this propagand/,series

shills

He could also force throw his lightsaber, order the Stormtroopers to snipe the robot's legs, force jump over the fire, force push away the burning rocks, or about a million other things. No, instead him and the Stormtroopers stare on like retards.

I like how Vader murdered a shit load of people for the family watchalong

>Is Kenobi worth watching at all?
No.
>Like is there a 15 minute highlight real
No, it's all worthless garbage. Not worth a watch.

It's not even in character for Vader to murder innocent civilians. Sure, he killed the Sand people and Younglings, but the Sand People were out of ethnic revenge for killing his mother, and the Younglings were out of stopping future potential threats from arising (political/tactical). The generals he killed were also either corrupt, disrespectful or grossly incompetent and in their position due to nepotism or favors. That town was obviously pro-empire since they ratted him out and the sentiments of the truck driver show it's a right wing redneck planet, so I doubt he would just start snapping necks of children.

He snapped that pricks neck and can't believe he dragged a chick on a dirt road. Disney is fucked up. Obi wan should definitely be burnt as fuck too

jesus user, his name is Darth Vader

>space boogieman who is full of hate and anger acts bad
>it's out of character

ok retard

Vader is more like a sadistic SS officer than a serial killer. While I can see him gladly torturing an enemy combatant, traitor, species/creedal enemy, or Jedi, I don't think he'd just start snapping kids necks in the streets. That would, you know, cause a rebellion to want to form, something Vader existed to suppress.

I dont think anyone here actually paid attention. The woman had the high ground, vader was powerless.

The single biggest problem I have with Disney Vader is that gets his hands dirty.

OT Vader was the brains of the operation and left others to do the dirty work. Sure, he would fight Luke but that was a special circumstance. He, for the most part would just be in the room issuing orders and supervising everything.

I also never was under the impression that we was seething at Obi-Wan all those years. He seemed to eliminate Obi-Wan to tie up some unfinished business.

Attached: would-you-want-a-live-action-darth-vader-star-wars-series-hayden-christensen-does.jpg (1920x1080, 133.24K)

I was looking around for high ground references, bravo George

That is what happened. But people here live with their mothers and are too stupid to see things like this.

Wasn't that his first day out after getting the suit and repaired? I think it was just him still full of hatred from what happened in Mustafar which also explains this

ancient meme

The first time we see him he's literally on the front lines as they storm the ship, wtf is wrong with you?

Attached: PowerDVD9 2013-03-10 20-35-35-53.jpg (1680x952, 117.88K)

>The first time we see him he's literally on the front lines as they storm the ship, wtf is wrong with you?
I see your point. I do think he pivots function between Episode 4 and 5/6. Lucas didn't have a clear vision of what Darth ended up being.