Hum Americans? Are you o-ok?

Hum Americans? Are you o-ok?

Attached: theboys.png (1932x868, 1.82M)

Cado?

this scene aside the first episode was kino. Wish butcher just smashed that faggot supe. Haven’t watched the other 2 yet though

No we have a case of the jews
Afraid its terminal

the fuck am i looking at

you have no idea how bad things are, or how much worse they're about to get

Seth Rogen is a faggot kike and is obsessed with putting dicks in anything he produces.

Your mom

Absolutely bizzare looking dick hole. Looks more like an asshole.

lol that looks like a penis hole xDDD

From the trailer it looked like The Boys now have powers, that just fucks up the whole dynamic, of the everyday man vs the soup cunts, maybe it's in the comics, but that is just shit.

Not Christian.

penis hole, forgot the name but pee and cum comes out of it i've seen it once

And then you wonder why mass gun shootings are on the rise. Fucking braindead nigger ape

A dick or a cervix. Its surprising hard to tell.

You're it, dra.

I didn't like watching this

Attached: 1654223752533.jpg (680x639, 25.95K)

it is in the comics

Bumholez

>From the trailer it looked like The Boys now have powers
Gee almost like the comics

I did just say that you petty women.

a mutilated penis hole.
normally, a penis have some sort of thingy that prevents stuff from getting into your urethra, but circumscission removes that, which means a lot of bad stuff can get into it, in this example, that little guy.

It's necessary. How long can you suspend the disbelief of Homelander not ripping people in half the moment they fuck with him.

>Americans allow doctors to mutilate children's penises just to make it easier for jews to blend in without changing their ancient dumb customs
LMAO

You realize that thingy moves back and forth right?

Context? Did someone jizz on Ant-Man??

Them not taking compound V as a means of beating the shit out of supes kills the entire premise and ruins everything you faggot

shes back bros

Attached: stormy.png (1920x890, 1.18M)

PENIS

Just how I like my kikes, extra crispy

It was more fun finding ways of killing them with human methods, like shoving c4 up the invisible guys ass. If you you like the superhero constant ground pounding, with lasers and power smashing fine. But it would be much more entertaining for them to combat them as humans and not some amped up faggot with V juice.

>eyelids open and close
>therefore we should cut them off