Ian Mckellen is sus

Ian Mckellen is sus.

The main source of this suspicion is his long standing collaboration with Bryan Singer. This collaboration started in the 1997 film Apt Pupil. This film, which deals extensively with gay bdsm blackmail in a boys high school, had a bit of controversy, as some of the extras in that film filed a lawsuit claiming that they were forced to strip naked and were filmed showering. Singer settled out of court.

After Apt Pupil wrapped, Mckellan was cast as Magneto in X-Men. By the sounds of it, there were twinks everywhere on the set of this movie. Check out this bit from The Hollywood Reporter: “But a number of young men, including some who were minors at the time, have claimed in published interviews that Singer dangled X-Men auditions and roles in exchange for sex. One on-set source disputed the idea the Robitel casting was anything but professional, noting that the two had been dating for three years at that point.”

“In hindsight, some project insiders say one piece of casting should have prompted a red flag, at least subsequently: that of Alex Burton, an 18-year-old who played the bit part of Pyro. No one remembers how Burton, who had no previous credits, was cast. One source says Burton told him, “Marc [Collins-Rector] and Bryan [Singer] created that role for me.”

hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/bryan-singers-traumatic-x-men-set-movie-created-a-monster-1305081

Attached: IMG_0592.jpg (236x338, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/george-takei-sexual-assault-howard-stern/
newnownext.com/hank-azaria-george-takei-creeped-out-the-simpsons-staff/12/2007/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The story then goes on that Burton was drugged and raped by Singer and others during this time.

How could Mckellen not have known about these accusations? If you don’t know, he is a very prominent gay rights activist, notably, he is a founder of Stonewall. And yet he was silent on all this. I find this to be incredible. Twinks everywhere, and yet there is somehow a hermetic separation between this illegal activity, and the legal activity that Mckellan was no doubt partaking in, or at least aware of.

He also worked with Kevin Spacey in the 80’s while Spacey was managing(?) the Old Vic theatre. You may recall that the metoo complaint that brought down Spacey dates from this time. Spacey, who won an Oscar for Singer’s 1995 film The Usual Suspects (which has not aged well, btw) is also known to have spent a lot of time at Singer’s legendary parties. It is worth noting that he would later throw Singer and Spacey under the bus:

“Well, frankly, I’m waiting for someone to accuse me of something,” McKellen joked to the crowd at the taping. “And me wondering whether they’re not telling the truth, and me having forgotten . . . But with the couple of names you mentioned, of people I’ve worked with, most of them were in the closet—hence all their problems as people, and their relationship with other people. If they had been able to be open about themselves and their desires, they wouldn’t have started abusing people in the way they’re being accused.”

I might also add that he is active in children’s hospitals, as part of an organization called Only Make Believe.

I would say there is no hard and fast evidence, but there is suspicion, no?

It's not illegal for boys to be showering nude in a film unless it's sexually explicit.

>actor is gay sex pervert

Imagine my shock

there are pictures of McKellen at Singers parties that had boys/18+yo that look younger in attendance

that is Gary Goddard photobombing btw, he was the co-accused in those accusations against Singer that got dismissed, he was a regular at the DEN parties, and he has been accused by Michael Edwards of molesting him
(Singer seems to know like six guys who have been convicted or accused of child molestation)

Attached: 333018_600.jpg (600x450, 65.93K)

Great catch. He is probably guilty.

“ Well, frankly, I’m waiting for someone to accuse me of something,” McKellen joked to the crowd at the taping.

The absolute gall.

It would be a shame if this hurt Amazon’s billion dollar tv series.

Attached: DxnofEBX4AAybLv.jpg (574x600, 75.41K)

WTF is this true? How could Gandalf do this?!

he’s a metoo waiting to happen. same with stephen fry. fags deserve it though

>(Singer seems to know like six guys who have been convicted or accused of child molestation)
Convicted:
* Marc Collins-Rector - he was the CEO of DEN, the Digital Entertainment Network. DEN tried to set up an original content streaming service in the early 2000s but the limitations of bandwidth and hdd space at the time simply made it impossible + Rector and the other executives were embezzling investors money to pay for wild holywood parties with underage boys. They did manage to produce some test videos that are pretty fucking hilarious and creepy when you consider who was making them, plus the codecs used by youtube and others apparently originate in their work.
Rector has been convicted of child molestation, transporting a minor across state lines, supplying drugs to minors, etc and had to be extradited from Spain where he had fled with other DEN executives including Brock Pierce the bitcoin guy.
Singer and Goddard were regulars at their parties where a lot of shenanigans went on, the accusations against Singer made at the time of the release of X-Men Apocalypse and dimissed by the court stem from those parties.
For example the guy who played Pyro in the first X-Men movie, not the second different guy there, has no previous or subsequent credits on imdb and he is supposed to have been a DEN employee who auditioned for the role in a hot tub with Singer.
* Brian Peck - z-list actor friend of Singer, he has cameos in the first two X-Men films and joined him on the commentary track for the first film.
Peck was convicted of molesting a child in 2004.
Accused:
* Gary Goddard - already explained
* Kevin Spacey
* I cant find it anymore but I remember reading an interview with one of Singers former friends-with-benefits who said he met Singer through a mutual acquiantance that he later learnt had been tried and acquitted of child molestation.

oops that should be Anthony Edwards not Michael

Same with George Takei

thewrap.com/george-takei-sexual-assault-howard-stern/

yea old news and don't care. Gandalf is still kino

didn't the simpsons writers say he made a really lewd pass at an intern and thats why they stopped hiring him?

just looked up peck and he’s still working with kids despite using anaesthesia to molest a child. why do these hollywood pedos always drug and rape

It’s like how serial killer love possessing bodies and posing them. It’s having absolute control over someone that gets them off.

imdb lists his last acting credit at 2015
his dialogue and acting coach credits on films go up to 2013 - if you look at them they were kids shows/movies, that is where the molestation is supposed to have happened on a Nick kids show he was working on

wait this isn't the LOTR cast

its a different ring

Looks like it. Hank Azaria
newnownext.com/hank-azaria-george-takei-creeped-out-the-simpsons-staff/12/2007/

Can you even get metoo'd for molesting males?

nothing much came of Anthony Edwards accusation
but maybe Edwards isn't high profile enough?

kevin spacey and george takei. so kinda.

I've felt like McKellen was deeply sus for a while now. There's been no accusations but he's been far too chummy with the Spacey/Singer crowd for my liking. At the very least he knew and did nothing to stop it which is just about as bad imo