What the fuck Am*ricans literally (LITERALLY) build their homes out of cardboard and cheap materials

What the fuck Am*ricans literally (LITERALLY) build their homes out of cardboard and cheap materials.
I thought that was just a meme.

Attached: asas.webm (608x948, 2.97M)

I don't understand the shock value of this to non Americans? How are your houses built?

These houses last for 100+ years just fine. The only thing that destroys them are tornados and that's only in a couple states

Attached: c416be8e8c4bee39ccd6d28dc8d11c49.gif (244x352, 3.04M)

>How are your houses built?
brics covered by stucco

So does everyone else, I don't see a problem. Less than 1% of yuros live in ancient stone and brick houses anyway and shit
I don't even want to imagine what cheap materials go into flip houses

>How are your houses built?
Concrete and bricks

Attached: 490x_viviendas-construccion-espana.jpg (489x267, 23.78K)

>these houses last for 100+ years

Attached: 35258c4ade2551c51c5ea88eef2ca443--abandoned-detroit-abandoned-homes.jpg (736x928, 133.27K)

Bricks and logs.

The homes relaxed.

My house is built out of granite, roman concrete, bricks, timber, and copper plating.

>that'll be two million dollars + tip, sir

This guy also has no safety equipment and is clearly rushing as fast as he can to make progress LOL. Good thing we don't have unions that would be communism

and that costs like $20 to fix

I'm pretty sure the majority live in brick buildings. Sometimes the brick is covered in roman concrete or stucco.

No, they don't. These things last for about 10-15 years before the entire roof needs to be replaced, 20-25 years before the untreated pine boards used as the structural elements warp to the point the entire house has to be torn down.
No, they don't. Euros live in poured concrete or cinderblock apartments, well-off euros live in brick houses. In SEA if you can afford not to live in a hut made out of sticks then you live in a brick building. It is literally only in the US that houses are made out of plaster nailed to a green pine frame covered with plastic that supposedly looks like wood siding.
This is also unfair though. Those houses have brick lower floors and the upper floor is made out of treated lumber. That's just niggers.

What's wrong with two private parties negotiating on the sale of labor? Unions are the opposite of communism. Minimal wage is communism. Commie bastard. Fuck you.

Waterproof canvas and slates or tile supported by horizontal batons

it's OSB board and is just as good as plywood!

Attached: 1632524292731.jpg (540x510, 49.83K)

What the actual fuck. I'd much rather live in a small redbrick house than this huge carton box.

Favela houses are made of bricks. Bricks aren't that inaccessible, it's cheap and everyone builds with it. Your mind has been poisoned by the Jews looking to cut corners.

Attached: file.png (2000x1000, 3.17M)

unironically this